Wendy and Soos

When I woke up, it was already ten o'clock in the morning, and I could hear everyone working in the gift shop. I got up and ready for the day, deciding it was finally time I got to know Wendy and Soos, as Bill had suggested.

When I got to the gift shop, I bumped into Soos first. "Oh! Uh, hi Soos..." Soos looked at me, responding, "Oh, hey dudette, your (y/n), right?" I nodded my head. "Is there anything I can help you with?" I thought that was the best way to go about this. I would be helping them, which would hopefully put me in a good light, and we could talk during it, which would help us get to know each other.

"Well, I was about to go clean out the attic if you want to help me with that." I nodded my head and followed him up the stairs. It took a couple of minutes of cleaning before the conversation was started. "You know, you had us all worried about you. We were all really glad when Mr. Pines told us that you wanted to go out and do stuff again." Soos dusted as he spoke. I felt a smile form on my face. "I'm sorry I worried you all, I had a lot to think about."

"What made you decide to come out that day anyway?" Soos handed me a broom. "Well, as of as it sounds, it was Bill. He entered my dreams again and tried to explain some things, though I didn't trust him, and I decided I wasn't going to let him affect my life as much as he was anymore." Soos nodded, and the rest of the morning was spent in pleasant conversation.

After lunch, I decided it was time to get to know Wendy. I took a deep breath. She seemed a little less approachable than Soos, but I went towards the cash register where she was working. "Hi, Wendy." She looked at me and smiled. "Oh, hey (y/n)! What's up?" I fiddled with the hem of my shirt, hesitant to respond. "Uh, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out." She patted a stool next to her. "Sure! So, how are things going with Bill?" I got up on the stool and thought for a moment.

"Well, I've decided to give him a chance. He was in my dreams again last night, and he saved me from a nightmare. Of course, I fought against him at first, but when I asked him what he wanted, his answers were entirely wholesome, and I didn't know how to respond entirely." Wendy nodded and ruffled my hair. "Hey, maybe that's a good thing. Maybe you'll be the one to tame the ruthless dream demon." I nodded, giggling, and continued with pleasant conversation till it was time for dinner.

As I settled in for bed that night, I couldn't help but kind of hope that Bill would be there...
———————————————————————————
Hey everybody! Thank you for reading this. A little self-advertising here, but I've released another book. It's called "Their Happily Ever After (Disney villains x reader). Please check it out, and have a wonderful day lovelies!