26

third person.

Arabella woke up in the oh-so-familiar spare room. her head filled with thoughts. she rubbed her eyes, waking her self up. she looked up to the ceiling, then to her left, where Daniel once slept next to her.

she clambered out the bed, grabbing the first sweater she could find in her bag, slipping it on and walking through to the lounge. Eben appeared on the sofa, drinking from a coffee cup and his eyes scanning his phone.

when Eben saw Bella walking through, he quickly placed his things down, engulfing her in a tight hug. "i'm sorry for what Daniel did" Eben apologised, holding onto Arabella like there was no tomorrow,

"its okay" Arabella spoke as the pair pulled away from the hug. "i still have you right?"

"always" Eben replied, making Arabella smile. the pair headed to the kitchen, Arabella helping herself to the water from the dispenser. then suddenly, Jonah came crashing into the kitchen.

"good morning to the both of you" Jonah said with a smile.

"morning Mr happy" Arabella joked.

"why are you so...un-Jonah?" Eben asked, making Arabella laugh.

"nothing" Jonah returned. he looked towards Arabella, seeing the sweater that she appeared to be wearing a shook his head. "take it off, Bells"

"what?" Arabella questioned.

"thats Daniels" Jonah said, gesturing towards her sweater.

"oh" Arabella only now realising. "my mistake"

"Bella, be ready to go out by ten" Jonah ordered.

"why?"

"i have a surprise for you!" Jonah chirped.

"is it a good surprise or is it a Jonah-surprise?" Eben asked.

"my surprises are always good" Jonah claimed, offended by Eben's comment. "and you're not invited"

"Bells, go get ready!" Jonah repeated. "you have twenty minutes, go!"

"fine! fine!" Arabella sighed, "i'm going"

Arabella and Jonah arrived at a small garden mall, just outside of town, at around 11:15am. the pair were stood at the front of the building, waiting for something Arabella was still clueless of.

then suddenly, Jonah walked over to a brown haired girl, pulling her into a hug. then before Arabella knew it, they were coming over to her.

"Arabella, this is Tessa" Jonah began, "Tessa this is Arabella"

"i'm so sorry about what he did to you" Tessa said, pulling Arabella into a hug. Arabella looked at Jonah with a half smile. "you must be so upset"

"yeah" Arabella muttered as they pulled out of the hug. "Jonah's told me so much about you, its good to see who he's been telling me about"

"what you looking for, Arabella?" Tessa asked as she came onto the same aisle as her.

"hair dye" Arabella answered with a smile. "i want a change, but i'm not sure what colour"

"i think you'd suit brown" Tessa said, handing her the brown box. "i can help you do it, if you want"

"yeah, thanks" Arabella spoke with a smile. "my friends call me Bella"

"consider me calling you Bella then" Tessa smiled.

instagram.

tessabrooks, jonahmarais, and 411,995 others liked this post

arabellabennett: i changed my hair but the flowers are more important

view all comments

username: omg i love it

username: it looks so good!!!

tessabrooks: i'm so happy you went brown, its amazing
→username: when girlfriends collide
arabellabennett: thank youuu <3

username: oooo love it

caitlinperez: OMG UR SO SEXC
arabellabennett: i. love. you.

username: it looks rlly bad lol

username: ew wtf

username: lol gross

{🎤🤍🌟🥡🌺}
a/n
two more parts left :(