❂ 005. the encounter

•°. *࿐FORCE BOUND.

v. THE ENCOUNTER

❛                           we hope your rules / and wisdomchoke you / now we are one in everlasting peace

we hope your rules / and wisdom
choke you / now we are one in everlasting peace.

EXIT MUSIC // RADIOHEAD

EXIT MUSIC                //                 RADIOHEAD

"WELL, THAT WAS AWFUL."

Huffing gutturally, Eisha glared over her shoulder; easily finding a certain golden gaze to match the ferocity behind her glare. Harsh sun met her cold stare: threatening to melt the frozen night beneath. The Vashuni turned, scoffing as she broke their stare-off. Running a hand down her face, she scowled. Whilst she had seemingly made good friends with the rest of the 104th battalion; their Commander was more than unwilling to participate in their banter and jokes. They had clearly gotten off on the wrong foot, and it just seemed like they were continuing to walk in that direction.

'If it was too hard to tell from all the glaring.'

Despite the minor issue with the Commander, Eisha didn't let the journey go by in vain. She had already learnt all the names of the clones, all being perfectly content with introducing themselves to the thief — even if their Commander absolutely refused.

She did see him glance over though when she easily recalled the names of his brothers, one after another.

A perk from her time on Kamino, she had told them. Something they found curious but didn't question further — it wasn't their place too. Still, it had impressed them greatly, and she liked to think they liked her as much as she liked them.

'Plus, Sinker was an absolute sucker for Kitty.'

Grinning, she recalled the conversation, allowing the clone to babysit her loth-cat whilst she attended the meeting; telling him she'd collect Kitty tomorrow. Clumsily jumping off the gunship now, she stumbled onto the polished grounds of Coruscant; recoiling at the sight.

Often she had found herself there, glaring darkly but never driving too close to the belly of the beast. She valued her head, and her life too much to try before. But, now? Now, she wanted answers.

Or rather, revenge.

Glancing over to the Jedi as he dismissed the clones, they made their way up to the overly large, Force-forsaken steps. Turning to Eisha, Plo paused, watching as she wistfully stared after his battalion. She pouted gloomily, waving goodbye to the boys and her loth-cat; who — still — blissfully resided on Sinker's shoulder.

'Traitor.'

"Come along now, Little One," Stealing her away from her thoughts and back to the dreaded present, the Jedi Master coaxed her to enter the walls of the Jedi Temple.

She just couldn't bring herself to.

She had only imagined returning here with her Master, and now she was just going to walk into the dragon's lair...alone?

'I don't think I have a choice in the matter, now.'

With a heavy heart, and violet irises closed in anguish, Eisha Ree stepped inside the Jedi Temple.

Several years later.

And, alone.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

WALKING THROUGH THE WALLS OF THE JEDI TEMPLE AGAIN WAS ODD. Eisha couldn't help the nauseous feeling creeping in her stomach whilst walking through the vaguely familiar walls — and she certainly didn't want to be puking up in here.

Wouldn't be her greatest entrance yet, for sure.

Seeing the Council's doors however she forcefully pushed her nausea down, smirking at the sight, 'Oh, but this one will be.' Head held high, she waited for Master Plo to invite her in, and with a wave of his hand, he did so.

Gracefully entering the Council room, she regarded the Jedi Council with a swift glance, taking in how much had changed in only a few years; and the many unfamiliar faces surrounding her.

"Causing lots of trouble have you, Little One?"

"I don't think I've been causing trouble at all," A slow grin formed on her lips, her violet gaze igniting. "I'd hardly call stealing to avoid starving to death a crime, Master Yoda."

The Jedi's' brows all furrowed in obvious confusion, "Know me, child, you do?"

"Of course. In fact, might I say how lovely it is to see you all again?" Turning to the other Council members, her voice dripped with sarcasm, "Master Windu." She nodded in recognition, "Master Mundi, Master—"

Listing off the Jedi, her greeting was correct each time, leading the Jedi to stare with more than just curiosity now.

Leant back, Master Windu eyed her, "Alright, you seem to know us well enough. So that begs the question, who're you, Young One?"

'Beg, huh. He'll eat his words soon enough.'

"Powerful with the Force, you are. But, see a name, I cannot," The Grandmaster confirmed, eyes cautiously following the Vashuni's movements. Her movements were slow and calculated; an innocent tilt to her head but they knew better. This was an animal stalking its prey: the girl far too on the edge for their liking.

Smirking at their confusion, she shuffled on the spot, "I was a Padawan here, many years ago. Remember any missing Padawan's, Masters?"

Grin only growing at their bewildered expressions, she peered at them; eyes skittling across the room.

But, Master Plo Koon could think of one white-haired Vashuni who had disappeared from the face of the galaxy many years ago...

Studying her carefully, almost cautiously, his breath was not a question, but rather a sorrowful statement, "...Eisha Ree."

Gasps resounded around the Council as they all gawked at the supposedly dead Padawan, painting a darkening smirk on the said Force-sensitive nineteen-year-old in question.

With arms flourishing out, and a mocking courtesy, Eisha's ever-growing smirk widened mischievously, "Yes, hi! Not dead, sorry to disappoint Masters." Bitterly scoffing, her tone grew aggressive, "Now, which one of you traitors killed Jaakobah?"

" Bitterly scoffing, her tone grew aggressive, "Now, which one of you traitors killed Jaakobah?"

•°. *࿐I hate this chapter.
That's all.
-iss <3

FIRST PUBLISHED: 12/01/2021
LAST EDITED: 05/02/2023