chapter twenty-four

CHAPTER TWENTY TWOCLASSROOM ARRANGEMENTS

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CLASSROOM ARRANGEMENTS

I HOPE YOU GIRLS CAN WORK WELL.

X

It was finally the day each of the new girls would be placed into their new classrooms. Although each of them were the same age, they were split up according to their academic scores.

Each of the residents of Neo House were highly intelligent but even with that, there was still a big enough gap between their scores to split them up.

Before the girls had joined, there were three classes that split up the others. The first group that used the school were Jeno and Jaemin. In the second group were Donghyuck and Minju. And in the third was Renjun, who worked by himself.

While the three girls Minsoo, Hyeji, and Eunha took their last day off, the nurses took the last of their time to organize them and put them in the classes best fit for them.

By the end of the day, they had figured out where the girls needed to go. The next morning after giving everyone the pills, the girls were called in for their arrangements.

"Minsoo, you will be joining Jeno and Jaemin in the first group. Hyeji, you will be joining Donghyuck and Minju in the second group. Eunha, you will be joining Renjun in the third group. I hope you girls can work well."

[ GROUP 1 ]

[ GROUP 1 ]

Minsoo was a bit nervous to join the two boys in the new classroom setup but happy to know she was paired with the nicest of the originals.

They both welcomed her to their classroom, greeting her and informing her on what they had recently been working on. She recognized most of the material, as it was a review unit.

After they finished going over most of their work for the unit and finishing their homework, they still had time left in their class before they were allowed to leave.