seventeen

"Hello! Excuse me?" Kiara yells to the security guard once we get to the salvage yard.

"Can I help you?" The guard asks, coming over to the gate. You smile sweetly.

"Hi! Um, we actually have a flat tire. I was wondering if you could maybe help us out?" I asked sweetly.

"Yeah" the guard says after a minute of contemplating it.

"Yeah..." Kiara says after him. The guard walks away to open the gate and you whisper,
"Too easy". Kie smirks at you.
-
-
-

With the boys:

"How's it going with y/n?" John B asks JJ.

"Great, I mean I think. Today she's upset at me or something I don't know" JJ groans.

"She just has these days where I can't find out her emotions. It's so annoying. I wanna take our relationship to the next step and get closer but I feel it's awkward or something between us. Everyday we just hug and make out. That's it. It's like we don't talk anymore. Our relationship kinda stopped our friendship" JJ says, speaking out his true emotions.

What JJ didn't know is that you had walked over to near the boys, in hearing range, to get a tool that the security guard needed to fix the tire.

"She's also been so clingy after what happened with those guys at your house. Ugh, I just want my best friend back" He says.

You feel tears fill your eyes, and you start to walk back to Kie. Did he really feel that way?

"Hey, don't speak about her like that. She's just going through some stuff" Pope said. This was the last thing you heard before going back to Kie.
-
-
-
"I mean, it must've been a slow leak or something," you heard Kiara say as you come back, handing the tool to the man.

"Thank you, sweetie" he says. Ugh, disgusting. You try your best to smile but it's hard after overhearing what JJ said. You were so close to saying the "L word" to him but now... now you didn't know what would come next in your relationship.

"Been sitting in the yard too long?" The man asks Kie, taking you out of your thoughts.

"Yeah" she says as you nod.

"Yeah, I-I got this" he says.

"Thank you!" Both Kie and I respond.

After a few minutes, barking comes from a distance in the yard. Oh my god, the boys couldn't do one thing right.

"Do you hear that?" The man asks, standing up.

"Hear what?" You ask as you motion for Kie to do something as a distraction.

"Oh, Tebow's got somethin'" He says

"It's probably just a raccoon, maybe. You know? Nothing to worry about." You say, calmly. You let out a breath of relief as the guard sits back down again and mutters a "yeah".

"Where did your friend go?" He asks.

"Oh, umm..." shit. He stands up, walking around to see Kie letting air out of the other tire.

"What are you doing?" He asks. Then he seems to put two and two together and runs to the salvage yard entrance.

"Shit." You and Kiara say at the same time. Running to the car, moving and getting ready to go once the boys arrived.

Pope and John B then came running out, John B with the equipment.

"Where's JJ?" You ask, even though you were pissed at him, you still cared about him.

"I'm right here, babe, don't worry" you hear JJ say, walking from the direction of the gate. You ignored him and turned back around in your seat as he got into the car with everyone else.

"Y/n." JJ said. Everyone else went silent. You ignored him.

"Y/n, why the fuck are you ignoring me?" He asks again.

"Am I too clingy, JJ?" You ask, turning around with tears in your eyes. He looks at you confused.

"What? Of course not-"

"Has our friendship stopped, is it not the same now that we are dating?" You ask, tears now streaming from your face. His face pales, knowing that you overheard him.

"Yeah, I heard it all. Maybe we should take a break." You finally say, turning back around, trying to not let your sobs out.

"Y/n, no, please let me explain" JJ begs, sitting up and trying to grab at you from the back seats. You push his hand away.

"There is nothing to explain. I heard how you feel loud and clear"
-
-
-

ooo a cliffhanger! please vote if you liked it!