29

Jieun groaned when she heard banging on the door, along with the sound of two phones ringing.

She rolled over and snuggled deeper into the source of warmth beside her. Jeno had one arm under her head and one flung across her waist as he pulled her closer.

Jieun giggled when Jeno placed a kiss in the crook of her neck. She felt him smile against the kiss.

But the moment was broken when the ringing started again. Jeno whined when Jieun got up.
She chuckled and pat his head.

She tiredly rubbed her eyes as she got out of bed and made her way to the door. She opened it with a yawn and rubbed her eyes, again, in tiredness.

"Awww our little cutie."

She opened her eyes to see the others standing outside. She tiredly smiled making them coo in adoration.

"You guys couldn't wait until later?" Jeno asked in annoyance as he came behind Jieun.

While the others were surprised at his mood, Mark smirked knowing exactly why the boy wasn't happy that they came so early.

He came inside and pat Jeno's shoulder, "Sorry dude."

"Why are we sorry?" Jisung asked confused. "Yeah why are they sorry?" Jieun also asked just as confused as the others.

Jeno and Mark softly smiled at her. The others didn't know, but there was a special feeling you get when you wake up with your soulmate in your arms.

Mark ruffled her already messy hair causing her to pout. "We came to pick up Jeno, cause he already missed his first class." He said as he continued to look at Jieun.

"Huh?!" Jeno said in surprise. Donghyuck snickered, "Yeah man, you're in trouble." He said with a smirk.

"Shit." He said causing Jieun to frown. She lightly smacked his head, "Don't swear!" She said, her voice still waking up.

Jaemin smiled and hugged her, "Yeah! You heard Jieunnie, don't swear!" He said in a baby voice.

"Anyway, I think it's time for all of you guys to leave." Chenle said with a smirk. Jisung nodded enthusiastically with a smile.

Renjun groaned, Jisung and Chenle both had no classes today.

It just so happened that Jieun also didn't have any classes, but of course only Chenle, Jisung, and Jeno knew that.

Chenle and Jisung had somehow gotten their hands on her schedule, and Jieun told Jeno yesterday during their cuddle session.

Jeno ran into Jieun room to change, not that he needed to since he was wearing a hoodie and sweatpants.

"Hurry up and get ready Jieun." Donghyuck said obliviously. Jieun looked at him confused but shook her head.

"I don't have any classes today." She said. The four older boys looked at her in shock.

"What?!" Renjun asked in surprise. The girl simply nodded her head. "I just have a few assignments to do, but I don't have any lectures." She said as she walked towards the kitchen.

Her daily cup of coffee was waiting to made.

A dolphin laugh resonated behind her, making her smile. Shortly after that there were multiple groans.

Footsteps came up from behind her before a pair of arms wrapped around her. "You're kidding, right?" Donghyuck asked as he nuzzled into her neck.

Why do they like her neck so much?