❂ 006. the master

•°. *࿐FORCE BOUND.

vi. THE MASTER

❛                                   you taught me the courage of / stats before you left / how light carries on endlessly

stats before you left / how light carries on endlessly.

SATURN         //        SLEEPING AT LAST

SATURN                 //                SLEEPING AT LAST

THE COUNCIL FROZE AT HER HARSH WORDS. All comedic intent vanished from her voice, replaced only by anger. Pure anger. There was much darkness present in the young ex-Padawan: stars of light dying, burning out; vacuumed in the space of blackness, and emptiness. That darkness was solely directed at the Jedi. That darkness and her scornful expression were only heightened by their silence.

'They're gonna be more than a little screwed if someone doesn't start talking soon.'

"Eisha, please. Calm down. The Council does not know what you speak of."

A defensive growl grew in her throat at Kenobi's words, "Yes, they do. The Jedi Council were the only ones who knew of our mission. They sent us to Kamino, and attacked us on our return to Coruscant!"

Once more, the Jedi all collectively froze.

Because, how could an ex-Padawan know of the clones' home planet, when they weren't even aware of its existence until a few rotations ago?

"Knew of this special mission, the Council did not. Enlighten us, would you please, dear child?"

The Vashuni's aggressive mindset somewhat dimmed, 'How couldn't he know—?'

'He's lying. He has to be,' The voice in her head bit back.

Something wasn't adding up here. And, Eisha didn't like it.

Not one bit.

Defensive attitude dropping, Eisha warily eyed the Jedi Grandmaster, "Master Jaakobah and I were ordered by the Council to complete a special mission." Recalling the memory, they hid their shock, "We were to go to Kamino, and stay there to oversee the creation of the Grand Army of the Republic..."