66| Furious Cyry

The room was filled with tension and silence that you can even hear a pin drop

My brothers specifically Cyry seems to be in a bad mood as I can say, this is kinda new to me because he is usually the one who brightens everyone's mood. While the others kept stealing glances or even glare at the man beside my eldest brother, Ale.

I looked back at my injured brother who was leaning against the bed while staring deep into nothing. He must have sense me looking at him because he moved his orbs until it rest mine.

He gestured me to come to his space as I slowly unwrapped my arms around my moody brother, Erman. I stood up and went to him.

"How are you?" He asked with his tired eyes as he took my right arm to inspect if the bruised are major or not.

"I should be the one who suppose to ask you that." I said while looking at his bruised left eye. Poor evy.

"Nah, it's not that big of a deal." He uttered as if it's nothing. I glared at his way before slightly poke his busted lips which makes him hissed.

At this, everyone in the room quickly snap their gazes on us with a hissing slash whining brother beside me.

"It's okay to show your emotion Evy, you can cry if you want. See, you hissed." I said in a matter of fact with my innocent face on.

"Emee! Why you do that for?" He asked while pouting with his hand on his busted lips.

I heard everyone in this room chuckled then followed by clearing their throat, probably enjoying my brother's misery. Evy was pouting more at this while glaring at the men.

"You said it's not big of a deal..." I muttered softly, now I'm guilty.

I looked up to see him with his teary eyes, putting on his puppy dog eyes while slightly whimpering. He laid his back again to the bed while not looking at me.

"I'm sorry Evy." I apologized while gripping lightly to his sleeves. He still didn't look at my way but instead close his eyes.

I walked closer to the opposite side as I took something on my pocket, my bounty chocolate. Don't ask me why I got this on my pocket.

I took it out and hand it close to him. I opened it and move it closer to his nose where he can smell the deliciousness of  the chocolate.

He immediately opened his eyes and smile widely at the sight of the chocolate. He eyed me first before shoving it to his mouth as if it's his first time trying it.

"Are we good now?" I asked as I took a seat beside him. He again placed his sad face with his hand place to his chest near his heart.

"It hurts Emee, can I have a hug?" He whimpered out dramatically as he starts coughing as if it's his last breath, totally in to his drama.