Track 14: You Got Nothing to Lose

A/N so sorry this is late guys! I've been working on it all day but it's finally done! it's short, it's sad, and it sorta ripped my heart out. Here's part one of the end, hope you enjoy!

While the boys went off to find Willie and get him to help, Daisy stuck around Julie's garage. The Molina girl spent most of the time pacing in front of the couch where Daisy sat. Daisy's gaze was far off, her eyes glazed over but Julie didn't notice. No one ever did, not when it came to Daisy.

When the boys poofed back into the garage, Daisy stayed where she was. She didn't join in on the celebration when they got the gig. She didn't follow Julie when she left to tell others, and she didn't even look over when one of the boys sat next to her.

The boys didn't notice the way she sat silently at first. They continued celebrating long after Julie had left, talking about the performance to come. It was Alex who noticed first, he saw the way tears welled in her eyes and the way she seemed so far away. When he slapped Luke in the chest and nodded over to her, they all fell silent.

"Daisy?" Luke asks quietly. The girl closes her eyes as tears finally begin to fall. "What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?" She whispers. "You're asking me what's wrong?" Her eyes open, fear, and sadness filling them.

"What's wrong is that I just found out that my death wasn't an accident. I was murdered," Daisy nearly yells. "What's wrong is that my brother is being taken from me again, and there's nothing I can do about it. What's wrong is that I was finally happy again, but everything that made me happy is being torn away from me. While you guys have been celebrating getting to live your dreams, which of course I'm happy for you, I have been dreading being alone again."

"Murdered?" Reggie whispers, there's tears forming in his eyes, and his shoulders hunch over. Daisy watches as he shrinks into himself, knowing that her yelling caused it and pain fills her face.

"I'm sorry for yelling," she says as she steps towards him. He doesn't say anything, but he also doesn't push her away when she grabs his hand. "But yeah, murdered."

"By who," Luke asks. Rage filling his features.

"Who do you think?" Daisy asks sarcastically. "The only person who ever hated me, Carly."

"And you've been dealing with this alone?" Alex asks, emotion thick in his voice.

"Julie and Flynn know, but everyone's been worried about you guys. I haven't exactly had the time to tell anyone else, I found out this morning."

"We're never too busy for you, Daisy. No matter what's going on," Luke says.

"How did you find out?" Reggie asks.

"Rane and Lara told me," Daisy confesses. "They somehow knew I was there, and we talked. Or well, they talked. I wrote on a piece of paper."

"When did you go see Rane and Lara?" Luke asks incredulously.

"After I left mom and dads," Daisy admits.

"You know," Reggie starts to say. "Even when we pass over, we'll still be with you. In your heart, and watching from wherever we go. We love you too much to let you be truly alone." The other two boys agree and a sob rips its way from Daisy's throat.

Reggie reaches out to pull her into his arms completely. He wraps her into a tight hug, allowing her to sob into his shirt as the other two ghosts wrap their arms around them. After a while, they move to sit on the couch. Daisy in Reggie's lap and the others on either side of him. Daisy straddles Reggie's lap, her face shoved into his neck as she takes shaky breaths. Alex and Luke both take one of her hands, and they stayed that way for an hour.

It wasn't until Julie came back to rehearse that they separated. They spent the remainder of the time they had rehearsing, and when it was time for Julie to go get ready she took Daisy with her.

"We're gonna be okay, you know?" Julie says once they reach her room. "We'll still have each other."

"I know, Jules, but," Daisy begins to say. "It won't be the same."

"Yeah." The two girls gather their things mostly in silence.

"Are you ready?" Julie asks as she opens the garage door. When the boys turn around Julie and Daisy notice the pained look in their eyes.

"What's wrong?" Julie asks. Daisy bounds over to Reggie and clings onto his arm, looking at all of them worried.

"Yeah," Alex says quietly. "We just got rocked pretty hard by one of those jolt things." The boys begin to walk to Julie, but Daisy doesn't let go of Reggie.

"Pretty sure I ghost peed a little," Reggie tries to joke, making everyone look towards him disgusted. As Luke comes up beside Daisy she grabs onto him as well. She wasn't ready to let go yet, and she'd be damned if she didn't hold on as long as she could.

"Actually, guys," Julie says. "I'm a little nervous."

"Luke, uh, can I talk to you for a second?" Daisy let's go of Luke's arm to allow him to walk out with Julie, but moves to grab onto Alex instead. Reggie wraps his arm around her shoulder and pulls her in, allowing her to also keep hold of Alex. He places a kiss on the top of her head as Alex squeezes her hand tight.

"Everything's gonna be okay," Reggie whispers into her hair. "You'll be okay, you have Julie. And now you can talk to Rane and Lara, you won't be alone."

"But you guys won't be here," Daisy says.

"We know," Alex chimes in. "But we'll be watching, and waiting for when you can come too."

"I don't even know what my unfinished business is guys."

"You'll figure it out one day," Reggie says, pulling away to look into her eyes. "And when you do, we'll be waiting."

"Daisy," Julie's voice breaks through their bubble. All three of them look towards Julie who's poking her head through the door. "Are you coming with me to get ready together?"

"Yeah sure," Daisy sends her a soft smile. She turns back to the boys, Luke having joined them again. "I'll see you guys later, don't be late."

The ghosts share a tight group hug and when they let go, Daisy walks away with Julie.