Chapter 9

A/N: Thank you all so much for the comments and reviews! I really love you all! And fun fact, I post chapters at around 12-3 am in my country so when I wake up in the morning, I could read your reviews and be happy all day that all of you enjoy what I write! So, thank you so sooo much!

On the other hand, after this fic, I'll be writing a mafia AU... which includes soulmate AU ;) Cause both is good!

~o~oOo~o~

Corpse is fucked.

That's the only way he could describe his situation right now.

Sure, he and Sykkuno has been friend since he got in the university. And sure, he may or may not have been in love with the younger man since the very start but now that Corpse is so sure of his feelings, he didn't know what to do with it.

"Corpse, you are staring."

Corpse groan as he covers his eyes with the palm of his hands "Fuck."

Jack looked at him with concern "You okay there buddy?" Jack asked voice laced with concern and a mixture of curiosity "You've been staring at Sykkuno across the table for a good 3 minutes now."

"It's not 3 minutes."

"It is Corpse, I was counting."

That made Corpse groan again "What am I supposed to do now?"

"Uh... sorry Corpse but I am still drawing a blank here... What is happening?"

'Oh right... forgot to tell him.' Corpse thought as he looked at Jack "You know when yesterday Sykkuno needed to talk to me?"

That made Jack perk up with interest "Ohhhh, this is gonna be interesting. You guys finally dating?"

For some reason that made Corpse spluttered "W-what!? No! No!" Corpse immediately said "But uhh..." Corpse swallowed "I think... I like Sykkuno? Actually I like him yeah, more than you know..." Corpse finished lamely.

Corpse chuckled at the dumbfounded look at Jack's face, as the other man kept on opening and closing his mouth as if trying to form a concrete sentence "OH MY GOD WHAT!?"

Corpse's eyes quickly widen as he slaps a hand across Jack's mouth as they have gotten looks because of the sudden shout that Jack made. Out of the corner of Corpse's eyes, he could also see Sykkuno looking at them curiously.

'I'm so fucked' Corpse thought "Jesus Jack shut up man, don't shout like that." With that, Corpse gave Jack a slight glare as a warning "Don't." Corpse said as he slowly removes his hand in Jack's mouth.

"You can't expect me not to react when you just told me that!"

"I did! I just didn't expect you to shout!" Corpse hissed then gestured at the table from where Sykkuno and the others are "Sykkuno looked this way!"

Jack held back a laugh "Oh god you are in love with him!" he exclaimed "Tell me everything! I mean everything! How, why, where!"

Corpse rolled his eyes "There is nothing much to tell Jack. I just realized it then yeah."

At this point Jack is grinning so hard that it's starting to hurt his cheeks "So? What are you planning to do now Corpse?"

That made Corpse look at him "Uh... I honestly don't know."

This time it was Jack's turn to roll his eyes "Of course you ask him out on a date!"

Corpse snorted "As if it was that easy."

"It is!" Jack exclaimed "You don't know this yet but I swear to god, a lot of people had asked out Sykkuno but got uhh is rejected the right term?"