Chapter 18

"So you know Dr. Williams?" Ashley hiccuped, certainly drunk.

Lily and you nodded, "he slept with his girlfriend's best friend" Ashley said.

You gasped, "why are we sharing all this again?"

"Come on y/n, this is exciting" Lily said, "tell me more Ashley" she was so intrigued by all this.

"More like, how do you know this Ashley?" You asked her.

"Oh my god Dr. L/n- I mean- y/n, I hope you won't kick me out of the project" she made a crying face.

You laughed, "no I won't, but I'm still very interested to know"

"Oh thank god" she looked up, " well you see, people tend to tell me everything.. they somehow like confiding  in me" she said.
You gave her a questioning look, she shook her head, "no it's not like I go around spilling their secrets or blackmail them.. "

"But you are telling us" Lily said.

"Because you two are literally the only people who have asked me to hang out" she finished another drink, "everyone knows that people confide in me.. so the others ask me to spill their secrets of whatever and when I refuse they ask me to leave" she sighed.

"Aw come on" Lily gave her a hug, "we like you"

"Yes Ashley, you're very sweet.. but you don't need to tell us anything else.. let the secrets be as they are" you said.

"Y/n" Lily groaned, "you're no fun.. PLEASE LET HER TELL ME STUFF" she was practically begging.

"Okay how about I tell you stuff not about our colleagues but people associated with them?" Ashley raised her eyebrows.

"What the fuck" you said, "why would you even know all that?"

"OKAY WHO DO YOU KNOW ABOUT?" Lily asked.

"Dr- I mean, y/n.. I'm sorry but I think I'm gonna ignore you now" Ashley said, "but I still love you"

You just rolled your eyes and motioned her to go on.

"Okay so, this is about Dr. Jung's sister" Ashley started.

Lily looked so excited you thought she'd fall down her chair.

Just like Jimin...

How weird was the fact that everything reminded you of him...

"Oh I've seen her pictures" Lily said, "she's gorgeous"

"Yeah she is" Ashley agreed, "Dr. Jung, isn't very close to her sister, I mean, she won't really tell her what's exactly going on in her life and stuff
"But this other day, she found her sister crying"

"Oh my god, why?" Lily asked, you could tell she was enjoying this.

"So Dr. Jung asked her why was she crying. First she didn't tell her the reason, but after persuading her for about 10 minutes she blurted out that her boyfriend moaned another girl's name while they were having sex" Ashley said.

Your mouth was left hanging open, you couldn't even imagine how the poor girl must be feeling.

"Oh shit" Lily said, "that's the worst thing ever"

"And then she proceeded to break down entirely and told Dr. Jung that he had even called her by that name before. She still never brought it up because she's too scared to lose him" Ashley said, "and surprisingly, the boy doesn't even notice"

"I don't know her, but she shouldn't really be with him" you said.

"Is it his ex?" Lily asked.