Oh man holy shit

I silently sip my coffee with Hobi watching me intently. I don't know why I said it, It just... slipped.

"Say it again, please?" This causes me to choke on my drink, coughing to get the sting from my throat.

"What?" 

"Say what you said to the guys." 

Was he trying to play with me?

"I..." I hesitate. He gives me a tight lip smile. 

"Yeah, I knew it was a little too good to be true." He goes to get up but I grab his jacket.

"No, Hobi. I do. I love you. I didn't want to say it right now because I thought it to be too early. I love you, and I love Joon, Yoongi, Jin, Tae, Jimin and Kook. I didn't want to say it because technically you guys haven't even asked me to be your girlfriend yet. We have all been together for almost 2 months and it was always assumed that we were all together. I didn't want to over step anything. Like when we went to Bon Voyage and I wore Yoongis jacket. I took it off because I figured he didn't want me to wear it. I don't deserve you guys to even want me in your lives, let alone me love you. And I damn sure don't deserve you guys to love me back, seeing as I put you guys through hell. So I apologize for anything I assumed wrong in this relationship we all have, but I know how I feel, and now so do all of you."

I breath out for a second, trying to stop myself from crying.

"If you don't mind, I will get an Uber to take me home."

I let go of his arm, pulling my phone back out to find someone to take me home, when the phone is snatched from my hands and I am jerked up by my arm. 

Hobi drags me outside the shop, back over to his bike, sitting me down on the leather seat.

The look on his face is a look I have never seen before.

(Damn. Sorry I will stop drooling over Hobi and Suga now... Maybe)

"Don't. EVER. Say that you don't deserve us. I DESERVE YOU! I DESERVE SOMEONE WHO WILL KICK MY ASS AT STUPID FUCKING BOARD GAMES, WHO WATCHES SHREK WITH ME AT 12 IN THE MORNING! I DESERVE TO BE TOLD BY YOU THAT YOU WILL BE A PHONE CALL AWAY! I DESERVE TO BE TOLD THAT YOU LOVE ME, BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU, STAR!"

I blink. I have never heard Hoseok raise his voice like that, even when Jimin put slime in his shoes. 

"I- I'm sorry, Hobi." I look down, trying not to cry. I know, pathetic, right? I can stand up to other people but once someone yells at me I become a blubbering mess.

Hobi looks at me and his eyes soften. "Hey, Star shine, don't cry. Come here."

He grabs my arms, picking me up and wrapping his arms around me. 

"I am so sorry baby. I don't know why I yelled." He pulls my face up with his hand. 

"Hey, look at me." He looks me in my eyes. "I love you. I want you to be my girlfriend. So, Star shine, what do you say? Wanna be my girl?" I smirk slightly.