Fourteen chepter

Victorio.P.O.V.

CARLOS:"Shit."

I was silent.We all were.I think that everyone was in shock in their own way.
I was scared of everything.What if Alann told someone about this?Maybe he wouldn't.But I still felt bad.I care about him.

ME:"Alann?"

I broke the silence.

ALANN:"Is...Is this what it looks like?"

Carlos and I looked at each other, not knowing what to say.And what could we do?There was no other explanation for this.

ME:"Don't tell anyone,please...just for now."

ALANN: "Does that really worry you?Do you think I'll tell the others?"

CARLOS:"I'll leave you to talk..."

He stepped back and went back to my room.

ALANN:"Didn't you tell me you guys are friends...even cousins?"

ME:"I was scared, Alann. What was I supposed to say? "

ALANN:"...I guess I don't have to ask you anything about this now."

He took out of his pocket a picture of Carlos and me that we had made that Saturday.

ME:"Where did you get that?"

ALANN:"I found it in your room by accident. It doesn't matter anymore."

He handed it to me and I took it.

ALANN:"Good luck to you."

He turned and started to leave.

ME:"We...We're not in a relationship."

ALANN:"Yeah,I saw that."

ME:"I'm not fucking kidding!"

ALANN:"And why are you even justifying yourself to me?I'm not your boyfriend, or anything.Now come back and keep fucking that guy.I don't care.You are not mine!"

After he left, I went out in front. I started to follow him,but I stopped.What should I tell him?To tell him that we are not in a relationship, but we fuck occasionally?
I doubt that would make any difference.I don't even wear pants.We're not in a relationship to tell him things like that.

CARLOS:"That was embarrassing!"

ME:"Fuck!"

I ran my hand furiously through my hair and leaned against the door.

ME:"He'll hate me."

CARLOS:"No, he just...I think he got it wrong."

ME:"He knows I'm gay and the two of us fuck, Carlos. It can't get any worse than that."

CARLOS:"We shouldn't have opened the door right away."

ME:"I didn't know it was him!"

CARLOS:"Just wait for the situation to calm down and talk to him."

ME:"I fucking like him.I don't want him to think we're in a relationship or anything."

CARLOS:"Calm down. We'll think of something."

He approached me and hugged me.

ME:"I have to explain this to him,Carlos."

CARLOS:"What if he tells others?I don't care, but you're still gay in the closet."

ME:"It's not like that would change anything.Anyway, the whole school hates me. I don't want Alann to hate me either."

CARLOS:"He won't.Do you know why? Because you're not in a relationship...Yet. You have the right to sleep with whoever you want.You haven't cheated on him."