𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
[𝟎𝟑𝟖]
𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[IRL]

Elinor jumped as loud, sharp knocks erupted at her door. She got up quickly, running to the door. As she opened it, she realized it was Wilbur.

He had a hysterical smile on his face and he pushed  past her. "Get ready, Ms. Sage!" Hs exclaimed. Elinor shook her head, confused. "Everyone's on their way! C'mon, get ready!"

Elinor looked down at the robe was wearing and back up at the boy. Her mind was clouded with confusion. "What?" She finally managed to sputter out. "Who?"

Wilbur kept his lips in a tight smile, teetering from side to side. "Oh nobody nobody," He said with a lower voice. "Just all of our friends!"

Elinor's eyes widened more. "What?" She repeated.

Wilbur sighed. "Niki, Fundy, Phil, Tommy, and Tubbo are on their way to Brighton."

The girl's jaw dropped before she screamed, charging at Wilbur for a hug. "Since when?" She exclaimed. He twirled her around to use the momentum.

"We've been planning this for months! They'll be here over the weekend!"

"Oh my God!"

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Once Elinor had literally tackled every single one of them, the group settled themselves. They stood for a while, inspecting each one as if they weren't real.

"Can we go get food or something. I'm fucking starved," Tommy chimed. The group laughed at the way he broke the silence.

Nonetheless, the group agreed and they went along. Elinor walked behind the group for the most part, Wilbur leading. Tubbo and Fundy stuck with her.

"I was actually quite nervous to meet you!" Tubbo laughed, looking at her. Elinor tilted her head.

"Why's that?"

Tubbo hesitated and Tommy looked back, merging himself into their line formation. "Because you're old," Tommy stated sternly.

"No, no!" Tubbo opposed nervously. "I don't think that at all!"

"Yes you do," Tommy laughed, shoving him jokingly. Tubbo's face scrunched and he shook his head.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The night neared quickly and the group split up. Elinor thanked Wilbur a million times before he got her home. "We still have two days with them," Wilbur laughed.

"I know!" Elinor cheered. Wilbur's phone buzzed and he slid it out of his pocket.

MESSAGES:
child: are there any arcades in brighton

Wilbur smiled at his phone, showing the text to Elinor. The girl grinned. "Should we plan to go to the pier tomorrow?" Wilbur asked.

Elinor nodded her head, pulling up a page on the pricing. "$10 says he's gonna get super competitive and try to beat you," The girl betted.

"$10? You know it's going to happen," The boy dragged. Elinor shrugged, holding her hand out. He rolled his eyes and shook it, sealing the deal.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Elinor mostly stuck with Fundy, Niki, and Phil. She got a few worried looks from Wilbur as Tommy and Tubbo practically dragged him away. "I still can't believe that you guys are like... real," Elinor breathed.

Niki's smile seemed more lively in person. "Me too!" She agreed. "It's so weird to not see you through a screen."

Phil nodded in agreement, observing as Tommy repetitively slapped the button for a game. "I didn't think Tommy would actually be the way he is on screen in person," Phil admitted. The group collectively agreed silently.

"Why does Will look so panicked?" Fundy chimed in, following Phil's eyes to the scene.

Elinor giggled a little to herself. "He's never had to deal with anyone like Tommy. He probably feels like a babysitter right now," The girl said with a shuddering laugh.

Niki began to pace towards the three boys, and the group followed. Tommy was in an aggressive stance. "Wilbur, I challenge you do a duel!" He announced.

Elinor broke out laughing at his tone and Wilbur's shoulders slumped. He brought $10 out of his pocket, slapping into Elinor's hand and following Tommy to a game with a whole bunch of blue buttons.

The group watched as Wilbur very easily won the game. The group lightly cheered and Tommy's face contorted. Tubbo made a subtle attempt to make him feel better.

Their time at the arcade seemed to go by quickly. The group found themselves walking down from the pier to go to the beachside. Each person took their turns at taking photos.

Things are going too fast. I don't want them to leave tomorrow. Elinor thought as they paced to get dinner.

[TWITTER]

elinor [elinorsage]

beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful boy🎶|wilbur [wilbursoot]:)

|
wilbur [wilbursoot]
:)

(responding to elinorsage)
pete [peteisgay]
STOP MY HEART SIMPLY CANNOT🥺🥺
|
petunia [johnmulanysdog]
HOW DO I RT A MILLION TIMES

(responding to elinorsage)
megan [theestallionstan]
pls this is so cute
|
doja cat [djstanacc]
fr fr like i want this😩
|
cardi b [cardboardb]
like aight who wanna date me✋😀

(responding to elinorsage)
angelica loves big q [quackisimp]
OKAY BUT DID ANYONE SEE TOMMY'S POST LIKE THEY'RE MEETING UP FJEKDKA
|
jump in the caac [girlz100]
my life is complete i can die in peace🪦

a/n:
okay okay i know by writing this chapter i made some timeline anachronisms with both real mcyt timeline and this story's timeline but i wanted them to meet up :)) stay hydrated and stay safe!!

word count: 854