Begining | ابتداء

HAPPY READ!❤

نہ چھیڑ قصہ محبت بڑی لمبی کہانی ہے

میں زمانے سے نہیں ہارا بس کسی کی بات مانی ہے

(Na chairh qissa muhabut barhi lambi kahani hai

Mein zamany say nahi hara bus kisi ki baat mani hai)

DURRANI HOUSE:

The walnut brown dining table gleamed under the chandelier.

"Good morning", Zohaib announced.

Everyone paused and looked at him in sheer surprise. Zohaib moved forward holding Zahra in his hands, pulled a chair for himself, and was about to sit when mom said "Zohaib give Zahra to me, have your breakfast comfortably, I'm stuffed anyways".

Zohaib nodded his head positively, handed Zahra to his mom, and sat down.

"Nadia please bring Zohaib's breakfast. Make his favorite cheese omelet and fresh tea for him as well", Mom said with a happy tone. Her happiness knew no bounds after seeing her son.

"Zohaib beta do you want anything else?" Mom asked.

"No mom, I'll just have a cup of tea and these two toasts are enough for me ", he replied looking at the dining table.

"You are not going to the hospital today?", Dad asked in bewilderment.

"No Dad", Zohaib replied.

Faryal, Zain, and Huzaifa exchanged astonished looks. It's was the first time after the marriage that not only Zohaib was sitting with them at a dining table but also staying home on Sunday.

Zohaib silently ate his breakfast while others were talking with Zahra. After some time he stood up from his place and looked towards Faryal and said, " Get ready after breakfast I will take you to your house".

Faryal starred at him for a few seconds in surprise not believing that he was talking to her. She cleared her throat and meekly said "Okay" with a smile.

"He remembers his promise", she thought.

Mom and Dad were trying to understand the whole scenario because nobody told them about the incident that happened in their absence one day ago.

Zohaib came forward, took Zahra from his mom, "I'll get her ready" He said and went upstairs.

"Ap sub b please mere sath chalyen, They will be happy to see all of you", Faryal said.

"You go and enjoy beta, but your Dad and I have some work that's why we can not accompany you. Next time In'Sha'Allah we will go with you, give our regards to them. ", Mom said with a smile.

"Okay Mom, but next time I won't take a no" Faryal replied politely.

Mom nodded her head with a smile.

Faryal moved her face and asked, "Huzaifa and Zain you both can go with me, right?"

"Ji bhabhi I would love to accompany you, I was craving for Amma Jan's biryani and I had promised Agha Jan a chess match so..", Before Zain could complete his sentence Huzaifa interrupted.