Q&A Time!!!! WOOHOO!!

Author: Hello all! Welcome! It is time for the characters from the blessing of the land to answer all of your questions! I'm so excited about what you asked and can't wait for them to answer for you all! Please feel free to ask more questions for Future Q&A's for me. It will help this story grow and know what my fans are thinking of!

Author: A quick announcement, I will be accepting FANART!!!~~~~~~

Author: I can't draw so I asked my sister to help me whip up something nice for you all, and I hope it will turn out great!

Author: If you do have fanart for me, just send me a message with the link so I can put your work at the end of each chapter.

Author: Without further ado let's get onto the Questions!

~~~~~~~~

Kaeya: *Sit's down on a stool but almost falls.* Whoah!*Laughs and smiles cutely*

Announcer: Kaeya! You okay?!

Kayea: *Holds a thumbs up* Good! Good!

Author: *Yells from afar.* You better!  I'm not paying for your medical bills!

Announcer: *Rolls eyes.* Don't mind her, are you ready Kaeya?

Kaeya: *Is a confusing cute little bean* F-For what?

Announcer: To answer the fan's questions!

Kaeya: OHHHH~~ Okay let's begin! *smiles at you all*

Announcer: Okay so this one is from @OfficialAlluka If I were to hug you, would you hug back?

Kaeya: *Chuckles* Of course, I love hugs. And hugging can be done in multiple different ways too.~~~ *Winks*

Announcer: Okay, the next question is from Creepypastagirl92 and she asks I was wondering about something. What happened between you and Diluc when he saw Y/n (Readers) when you were at the temple?

Kaeya: *sighs* no point in hiding it. Diluc and I always had competition. Even when it comes to women. I-I know, no women should be treated as some type of toy, but with (Y/n) it's quite different. I could see the look in his eye of falling for her. And I grew jealous. But when he called her a toy, I knew he said it on purpose to cover up, because I knew he had fallen for her beauty, just as I. I can't let him steal you all away...n-not when I am trying to win your heart. I-I know i-it sounds selfish....but you can't blame a guy for fighting for love. Right?

Announcer: I understand Kaeya. Siblings can be tough, I have 4 brothers who all piss me off. I wish you luck on the trip to win the reader's hearts!

Kaeya: *Smiles* Thank you.

Announcer: This fan has two questions for you, from @ThatanimefrEakbeach.

Kaeya: O-Oh...what an odd name to name that person. Well then, fire away! *Smiles*

Announcer: Asking How much do you love (Y/n) and How much do you hate Diluc?

Kaeya: *Laughs* Those questions are easy! I love you all dearest much, and Diluc I wish to murder! *Inserts creepy laugh*

Announcer: *Is concerned for him and holds out the cross*

Author: Kaeya, stop turning into a Yandere and answer the rest of the questions.

Kaeya: O-Oh!, R-Right. S-Sorry a-about that dearests, continue with the question.