Donuts Episode Alternate Ending

This is an Alternate Ending for the Donuts Episode in TBHK. This takes place as soon as Tsukasa leaves and after Yashiro was pinned to the floor. I don't think there's any remote spoilers...

Hanako: I-I have to go...
Yashiro: Hanako-Kun W-Wait!

Yashiro POV Monologue

Who was that boy? He said that Hanako-Kun killed him. He seemed so scared and upset.. Seeing him cry broke my heart... Hanako always helps me when I need him most so I, will help him this time.

I slowly walked over to the door and pressed my ear against it. I could hear faint sobs. I pushed the door open a crack and looked down. There he was. Hanako-Kun was sat hugging his knees quietly sobbing repeating two words. I could barely make them out. What I could hear was "*Sniffle* I'm Sorry"
He sounded so sad. I put any feelings aside and slowly slid down and sat next to him.

Hanako: G-Go away Yashiro. You *sniffle* shouldn't s-see me like this.
Yashiro: You always help me so I thought I should help you.

Hanako lifted his head slightly. His cheeks were red and tears rolled down his soft cheeks. Then Hanako suddenly pulled me closer to him holding me close.

Yashiro: E-Eep
Hanako: S-Sorry.. I just. Kind of wanted comfort....
I just let him sob into my shoulder. I forgot about my uniform in the moment. My friend matters more. Plus he looks like he needs me.

Hanako: I-I'm so sorry... It's just*sniffle* seeing him again after what I did to him. It felt horrible. I'm so*sniffle*scared Yashiro. I don't know what to do. W-What if he comes again?

He gripped onto my uniform still sobbing lightly digging his head into my neck. It made me jump a little and I went a bit red but I soon relaxed. I could feel his warm breath hitch as he sobbed. I decided to move him onto my lap. He wrapped his legs around my waist and clinged on to me, hands around my waist, placing his cheek on my shoulder. I could feel his tears run down my neck. His breath hitched again and his breathing started to slow down and the tears started to stop.

Hanako: T-Thank You Yashiro. I kind of needed a hug like this. It felt nice. Feeling loved Y'know? It's nice. I've never really felt cared about before and this moment now. I felt loved for the first time.

Yashiro: A-Anytime. Your kind of my type. And I care for you. Like you mean so much to me. You always save me when I need it and always comfort me when I need comfort. I decided you deserve to feel appreciated.

Hanako:.....
I love you too and...

Call me Amane.

I just love the concept of a confession and Hanako finally telling Yashiro to call him by his first name. Yashiro accepting that Hanako is her type just makes me happy.

Since you've read this far if you have then here is a little treat! Some Hanako Fanart. Plus a drawing I did of Hanako and Kou. Please let me know if you'd like to see more of my art.

When I first saw this on Pinterest my heart stopped

When I first saw this on Pinterest my heart stopped. It just did.

This is official art and Oh My GOD

This is official art and Oh My GOD.  LOOK AT THEM.

THEY'RE SO CUTE

THEY'RE SO CUTE. This is by Kana on Twitter. I found it on Pinterest but I know she made it. I don't have Twitter btw.

 I don't have Twitter btw

This is what I drew. I wanted to draw Hanako from the Picture Perfect Arc/Fake World Arc with his Seal. I love how he came out and I love the way Kou came out too. I would kinda like opinions.

The photos took forever to load correctly. I hope you like this chapter. The Yashiro X Reader is coming very soon.