Disaster part 2

Souline's POV

We got to the club and we walked in and like usual it was packed , this had to be my favorite club . I had met so many people here .

" oh my god I missed this place so much " screamed Ellie over there loud music

" right " screamed me and my sisters at the same time .

" let's go follow me " I yelled

I walked us to the vip section on the side that was a bit elevated so it looked over everyone .

" Souline , long time no see " said a voice behind me
I turned and there stood an old friend .

" oh my god , Victor! " I yelled as I hugged him

" The Usual ? " he said looking up and down my body with a smirk .

" Yes , and whatever there going to get " I said with a smile .

" Oh shit , there's more beauties " he said looking at everyone

" Selleste , sapphire , Ellie how are y'all " he said with a smile

" Amazing , now just send bottles over " she said with a smile

" on it ladies " he said as he walked away not before sending me a wink .

A while back me and him had a thing , we'd sleep around and what not but we've always been good friends and it's never been more then that .

He came back with 5 different drinks and my usual margaritas.

"Here you go ladies , if you need anything else don't hesitate to come look for me " he said saying the last part to me with a smirk on his face .

" ok ladies we need this , especially soul " said Madelyn with a awkward face .

" drinks up bitchessss " I yelled as we all chugged down the tequila

We've been here for like 15 mins and I've already drank most of my pain away . There was half a bottle left . I finished the rest of my margarita as a bad bunny song came on , bringing out my inner Latina I got up and ran to the dance floor as I started moving my hips around to the beat of the music .

If only Jaxon was here so I could dance on him and feel him against my body . One thing I've always hated about getting drunk is that I get so horny. And that's when I also start drinking blood . And it can get out of control .

I continued to dance moving my hips and I felt someone grab onto my hips and grind against my ass , for a minute I forgot I had a mate . But when I finally realized what I was doing I went to pull away but I was pulled back and into a hard chest .

" What the hell are you doing " said my mate in his sexy voice .

I could feel the sparks on my arms and going up my body causing me to moan at the sensation.

One minute we were in the middle of a dance floor the next we were in a bathroom .

He slammed the door open pulled me in and started kissing me forcefully causing me to moan into the kiss , he picked me up and sat me down on the sink and got between my legs . He brought his large tattooed arms down to my neck as he held onto me and forced my face up so he could have more access .

He was being so rough yet soft and it was all a huge turn on . I was trying so hard to pull away but the way he was holding me was impossible for me to want to move away .

He forcefully pulled me closer to him causing my legs to spread further apart and now our sexes were touching . I could feel as he twitched under his pants wanting to be released .

I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled at the ends of his hair causing him to let out a groan . He started kissing down my neck as he started to go lower .

" W-We gotta stop " I told him out of breath

He kissed and sucked at a specific spot on my neck causing my head to go back giving him more access .

"J—Jaxon , we have to " I said pushing him away

He pulled away and I hopped of the counter and went to open the door . But he pulled me back from the door .

" Jaxon please move We need to go back , there going to start wondering where we are " I told him quietly

" soul—" he started to say

" No we need to go now Jaxon " I told him sadly

" Soul please " he said and then pulled me towards him

But I kept fighting him and trying to walk out the door , because I knew if I stayed any longer something would happen that we would both regret .

" Stop doing that " he growled out

" Let me go " I told him as I tried to pull away

" I'm never letting you go " he whispered in my ear

" why not , why do you want me around if all your going to do is hurt me and ignore me " I whispered as I felt tears

" You don't care about me ... " I whispered

" Yes I do , I care more about you then I should " he whispered as he put my hair behind my ears and looked down at me.

" Then why do you treat me like this " I said looking up at him

" It hurts " I whispered

" I know baby , I'm sorry " he said looking down at me with sadness in his eyes .

" Are you going to let me in " I whispered as I looked in his eyes looking for some type of answer .

" I —" he said but I could see it in his eyes he wasn't going to .

" Yea I thought so " I said as a tear slipped down my eye .

" Souline ple—" he started to say but I quickly wiped the tear down that fell and walked out the door .

" I know you won't accept me for what I am and I'm sorry that I had to be the thing you despise most " I said looking over my shoulder before walking away and leaving him there .

I walked to the bar with tears going down my face . I quickly wiped them and smiled .

" can I get two shots of tequila please " I told the bartender

" sure " he said and handed me my two shots as I quickly chugged them .

I walked back to where everyone else was and sat down , I looked at everyone and mostly everyone was cuddled up and smiling , I wish that was me .

But instead I got stuck with someone who doesn't want me ,I sighed as I chugged down another drink .

Ellie had turned out to be Alex's mate and I was so happy for them . Nicks and Elijahs mates were away and that's why they hadn't came here yet. But I could tell my brothers were starting to get restless.

I chugged down the rest of my drink as I saw Jaxon sit down , I could feel the drinks start to weigh down on me .

Out of nowhere I smelt blood causing me to tense up , my head automatically moved in the direction of where the smell was coming from . I saw Noah , Ellie's and Liam head turn in the same direction . We looked at each other as everyone else turned to us .

" what is it " asked Nick concerned

" blood " we all mumbled .

I quickly got up and headed in the direction of it .

" Souline be careful " said my brother angrily as he pulled me back .

I just ignored him and kept on going , I could feel my eyes start to turn red , but there was too much blood for it to be someone drinking blood .

We followed the smell and it led us to the back and there stood three dead bodies with a note on top of them .