2. Familiar Friends and New Faces

Warnings: This chapter contains unprotected sex/penetration, use of a butt plug (not detailed), suspension play, degradation, praise, and spanking. It also gives a brief depiction of mutual masturbation between a same-sex couple, as well as a very brief depiction of oral sex (female receiving).

Chapter Summary: Reader goes to the party, and her interest is spiked when she has a heated encounter.

Word Count: 3.7k

----------------------------------------

When you had gotten off the bus, it was only a five-minute walk to Veronica's house. Well, simply calling it a house wasn't entirely accurate. In reality, it was more of a small city-style mansion.

Veronica lived in a wealthy area, and her house was sleek and modern. You had known her ever since being with James.

Sometimes the two of you went to her parties and she was always a perfect host. She had lots of space - several bedrooms, and lots of seating areas for guests to use. She also tolerated zero nonsense, so you (and other guests) trusted her enough to feel comfortable and have a good time.

When you arrived, there were already several cars lining the sides of her driveway. You could see Veronica's silhouette through the frosted glass door. You jogged up the steps and she opened the door to greet you.

"Y/N!" Her eyes crinkled in the corners. "It's great to see you again. I didn't know you were coming but I'm happy you could make it."

"Same here. It's really my pleasure to be invited to these."

"Aw, I'm honoured, really. Come on in, I'll take your coat." She stepped aside and gestured for you to enter.

You gave her your coat, revealing the tiny but high waisted black skirt you had on underneath. Your feet donned sheer black tights, and your signature Hello Kitty Doc Martens. On top, you wore a tight black long sleeve that made your arms look good.

The foyer was one of the brightest rooms in the house. Veronica took your jacket and hung it in a closet that had several other coats inside it. Beyond the foyer, the lights were dimmed to create an ambient environment. You could see many of the guests in the next room, where all the seating and food was laid out, and hear the buzz of chatter and the music.

You thanked Veronica as you walked further into her home. Many of the guests you recognized. There was an equal balance of men and women, both young and old scattered about the room. Some guests wore clothing more revealing than others, but there was no doubt that everyone felt comfortable in their skin.

The dress code at Veronica's was simple - wear what you want; whatever makes you most comfortable. The only rule around clothing was that everyone had to have some form of bottoms on while out in the main room, and reasonably so. There was food and drinks laid out for everyone to help themselves to. Other than that, you were free to wear whatever.

Other rules were that anything that happened had to be consensual for all parties involved, and a closed door meant the people inside wanted privacy.

If you wanted to play with someone, you had to ask, and a "no" meant no. No hurt feelings about it and no pressuring.

As well, guests were expected to clean up after themselves and bring their own toys if they wanted to use any. Everyone at the party had to be invited, but if Veronica had known you a while, and trusted you, you could come and go without an official invite. No minors were permitted, no exceptions.

You headed over to a table that had an assortment of coolers on it. Grabbing your favourite kind, you snapped the lid and then did a scan of the room, slowly wandering around.