3|| 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿

12/30/20 | 2k words
Hello everyone!! I am v happy everyone
is enjoying the story v.v your comments
mean the world to me ! <3

Also you're gunna have to imagine
these houses suPER close together sorry
y'all. My bedroom window is like a solid
14 inches away from the neighbors, but
im sure other ppls houses are different-
so bare with me.

I stared at the papers infront of me distastefully. The equations looked long and hard, numbers splattered everywhere for absolutely no fucking reason. Homework on the 2nd day of school, who would've thunk it? The teachers informed me that I was just supposed to 'catch up' on work I missed from the first week, I think that thats total bs. If it were up to me, I definitely wouldn't have homework on the second week of school. Give us atleast three to get ourselves situated, yeah?

My eyes scan the paper as if I'm actually reading it. I was never good at math. My head rests on my fist, my elbow propped up on my desk beside the window. The dampness of my wet hair rubs off on my hand. I had just had a bath (yes, a bath. Sue me.) and I'm far too lazy to thoroughly dry my brown disgusting mop of hair.

I sigh flipping through the packet some, its a heafty thing. Four pages of useless information that will be crammed into the dark deep depths of my brain never to resurface in the later years of my life. I fucking hate school. I drop the booklet back down on my desk and continue to sulk in my misery.

Im still a bit shaken from my interaction from earlier today. That motherfucker punched me infront of our whole school, yelled at Cooper and got pissy over just some stupid fucking note, and got away with it! It wasn't even very well written, and if you knew me you'd know I'd never write something so,, scandalous. He should've just laughed it off, calmly rejected me. Not that I was actually asking him out, and I mean, I didn't even know I was in the first place.

I sit up some as a brown coloured tabby leaps up onto my desk. it lays down on the booklet infront of me, sprawling out on its side. I smile, running a hand through the soft fluffy fur, happy to have a distraction.

"Hello Mr. Pussycat." I scratch behind his ears. He doesn't respond, hes staring out the window at something rather. I assume nothing very interesting as my window is just met with the neighbors window, not much of a view if you ask me.

I've always loved cats, fluffy little assholes who have no sympathy - Almost like me, in a beautiful way. I always used to BEG my parents for a dog, but my father is deathly allergic, so the folks reluctantly agreed to get me an itty bitty kitty when I was about twelve or so as a compromise. God, when I tell you I fell inlove with him. Jankos the nicest brown tabby with such piercing yellow eyes, chefs kiss.

I rest my cheek on my fist, my elbow resting on the table as I happily stroke my extremely pretty kitty, the rumbling it creates makes me want to squeal. A goofy smile is apparent on my lips, my eyes lidded contently. God, I must look so unbelievably stupid right now, don't I? My gaze trails, only to have me practically leap out of my seat in surprise as it rests out the glass.

Somebody. is. looking. into. my. fucking. Window.

I freeze up. My had hovering just above my cats body as I make direct eye contact with whomever is staring into my window at 5:30 on a Tuesday. My room is located on the right side of my house, the window looking right into my nextdoor neighbors. Whoever is staring at me is in the other room, ducked beneath where the window was. Hiding against the wall - I assume. I hesitantly make my way over to the window, sliding it open.

"Aye, who the fuck are you?" I ask, leaning slightly over out my window to try and see who was there, obviously to no avail. Not exactly the most kindly spoken words, but Im just trying to enjoy my night. Dont need no shitass stalkers watching me as I do my homework.