⋆⋅ two ⋆⋅

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗
                                 Chapter 2
                ╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝

I brushed off the newest ship-name, thinking that it would take a couple days for it to wear off like it usually did,
Later that day, I got another Twitter notification,
Dream wants to message you!
My heart leapt out of my chest, opening twitter to check the DM. 

Hi Ollie! We had lots of fun playing with you last night! I've been watching a couple of your recent streams and I think you would be a great asset to the dream SMP, let me know what you think!

"LSFNSJKDNFLJKFGNKJSDF" I was shaking, I couldn't believe that dream had watched my streams, and liked them?! I instantly replied,

Hey Dream! Thank you so much for inviting me to the server, I would love to join! I also enjoyed last night! hope we can talk again soon! :)

I pressed send and he soon sent me a discord link and the IP address, I ran to my pc, booted it up and instantly joined.

OllieMolly has joined the game
<Nihachu> welcome ollie <3 join vc!
<Quackity> HOLA CHICA
<Tubbo_> OLLIEEEE
<The_Eret> Hiya Ollie!

I quickly joined the voice chat, this had all happened to fast. 24 hours ago I was just a streamer who's only personality trait was reading books. When I joined, I was met with a chorus of hello's and Niki meeting me at spawn, her and tubbo gave me a detailed tour and some basic supplies. I decided to wait to build a house and just explore for the time being.

About a week later, I was chilling on the SMP while streaming. I still hadn't decided what to do for my house, I noticed Tommy was on.

<OllieMolly> tommy vc?
<Tommyinnit> vc2

Once I joined, all I heard was screaming.

"OLLIE YOU'VE GOT TO HELP ME"

"WHAT WHY?" I say in the same mocking tone.

"SAPNAP IS CHASING ME DOWN PLEASE HELP WOMAN"

"dang not saltpepper " I said grabbing my armor, "where you at?" 

"just outside my vacation home, on the railroad."
"what's in it for me?" I question.

"WHAT? IM BEING CHASED HERE AND YOU WANT TO TRADE?"

"sorry but I don't want to wear down my weapons for nothing." I bargained.

"OK  I'LL DO SOMETHING OR GIVE YOU SOMETHING" he barked.

"will you help build my house?" he didn't see me crouching behind a wall. Meanwhile, he was being chased by Sapnap.

"FINE WHATEVER JUST GET HERE"

"already am." I jumped out and came up on Sapnap from behind. Within two hits he was dead. Tommy stared at the remains of Sapnap, then looked at me, then Sapnap.

"mkay, follow me." I said turning around toward the area I wanted to put my humble abode.

"whatever American" he mocked.

"I just helped you, don't make me change my mind" I said flatly.

"you don't scare me! I'm big man tommy!" 

"bet" I said turning around in an instant and taking half of his health easily.

"HEYHEYHEY OK STOP" he said running away.
"come back you agreed to build my house."

"I said I'd help you build your house. Not do it for you"

"whatever." I said approaching Wilbur's abandoned wooden ball.

"you want to build here?"

"yeah I want to build into the hill a little bit."

"better get mining then." he mumbles.