⋆⋅ five ⋆⋅

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗

Chapter 5

╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝

I woke up with a bustle around me, tommy was shaking tubbo awake and Niki's hair was a mess. (but still adorable as she clutched onto the shark and Wilbur's hand in the other)

"sleep well Niki?" I asked as we pulled our suitcases out.

"Yes, very well!" she raked her fingers through her hair.

"what time is it?" tubbo was now awake, not wanting to get up."

"Just about 10:30" Wilbur said, checking his ✨dad watch✨

"hmm this jet lag is really getting to me." Said tubbo.

"aww its ok, at least you get to spend some quality time with us!" I said patting him on the back as he picked up his ball of blankets.

Sapnap and George were whispering and chuckling as they looked over at me.

"what type of candy did you two have on the trip."

"didn't sleep once." Said Dream, who was baggy eyed and ready to pass out.

"I want what they're on." Said tommy passing through the lines of people.

As we waited for the taxi, many people put lei's around our shoulders. Niki came over to me admiring her pink and white one.

"I've never been here before and I love it!" She was ecstatic.

"yes, me neither! But many of my friends back home would go almost every summer and talk about it!"

"it looks similar to Spain!"

"I guess it does"

As we got into the taxi, Nick and George would glare at me every couple seconds.

"what is up with them?" I whispered to tommy and tubbo.

"no idea" tubbo said scrolling through twitter. "oh—"

"what?" tommy said trying to see.

Nick and George were eyeing tubbo, Me, and Tommy.

"nah I don't—think you want to—um see its kinda boring—y'know..." he trailed off.

"fine I'll check it out myself then." I opened my phone.

George and Sapnap were now basically about to burst with laughter.

When I looked through my following seeing nothing too shocking, I stopped at a picture.

Sapnap |@twsapnap

*insert picture of tommy and ollie holding hands and both asleep on each other's shoulders*

#OllieInnit

Liked by WilburSoot, Nihhachu, and 14,904 others