Chapter 70

*IF y'all haven't already seen it look at the video I linked above! Armed & Dangerous OG version just dropped 💙*

LONGLIVEPOPSMOKE 💫

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʙᴀsʜᴀʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You started walking and just can't stop" I smiled as I watched Bralyn waddle around.

She finally had taken her first steps a few days ago, right when we got back from Belize and before the meeting with D, and she hasn't wanted to sit down since.

We just decided to do a party here at my crib in the backyard with some family and friends.

Honestly a 1st birthday is for the adults to get lit, babies ain't gone remember this shit.

I held my hands out as she carefully walked to me and I picked her up as she laughed and I held her in the air.

"My Fat Mamas is one already! Where did the time go you getting to big on me." I said while holding her on my side as she kept laughing.

"Da!" She yelled out while sitting her hand on my face.

"I know, I love you princess." I said while giving her a kiss on the cheek.

I started walking up the stairs and to my room to find Lauryn still getting Lai ready.

"I swear you're just like your tender headed ass daddy Lai you have to chill!" She groaned as she tried to brush Lai's hair but she was screaming.

Reminding me of when she used to do Bray's hair.

Bray was all me, she was brave and mouthy with a mean demeanor.

Lai was more of Lauryn, a sweet and gentle crybaby.

But that shit makes me nervous for when she gets older because Lauryn can get mad crazy.

"Aye cut that out." I chuckled while walking over to them and sitting on the bed.

"You see how soft this brush is!" She asked while holding the brush out, "She's so dramatic I swear." she added while tossing it to her side and putting a headband on Lai's head.