☁️Duncan x shy reader tdi

hey so i wont lie, i don't rlly get it either but me and bix used to SIMP over this man so hard in like 2019 so i though this would be a fun throw back and like idk he's just sexy shut up XD if you don't know, Duncan is a character from a show called total drama island, if you haven't watched it, i highly recommend you do its funny and basically a reality tv show except there no real people! woohoo! anywhooo hope you enjoy! <3 also all of the art was by bix_is_strange as always hope yo like it :3

(if you have watched this show, most of it takes place on the dodgeball episode)

{flashback}

as you arrived on the boat you could hear Chris (the host) speaking, "and last but not least, Y/N L/N!" you stepped off the boat and politely thanked the driver. you turned around and saw 22 other faces peering at you. you twiddled your thumbs and smiled "h-hello" you stuttered. in truth your parents signed you up for this because you weren't to good at making friends. you put no effort into it, sure you tried but you were just too quiet and shy. "ok group photo!" chis yelled making you jump. you all huddled in on the dock however as the shuttle went off, the deck broke and you all fell in the water!

 you all huddled in on the dock however as the shuttle went off, the deck broke and you all fell in the water!

you all swam to the shore where a green haired lad with a mow hawk helped you up. "there you go sunshine" he said heaving you up out of the water. "t-thanks" you say ringing the bottom of your top out. he winked before walking away. you and duncan were both put into the killer ass team. he winked once more and was smirking the rest of the day(I'm not going to talk about which cabin you stay in bcs you know its in boys and girls and I'm not about assuming gender, so ill leave that up to you ^3^)

Duncan would casually flirt with you and you'd turn into a blushing mess to which Lashawna would always tell him to go away, however you were always there when he'd get mad. you'd simply tug on his sleeve and he'd calm down. you'd become somewhat of a comfort.. human, as the other campers would say. Lashawna was always by your side and was prepared to stick up for you when heather or Eva yelled at you even though she was on the other team. of course you did your part in the challenges and you were fairly good, you just didn't say much. you were a good listener though, and you'd ended up with quite a few of the other campers secrets even ones from the gopher team!

{end of flash back}

the challenge from yesterday was to stay awake the longest. you thought you had this in the bag since you get around 3 hours of sleep (at best) on a regular bases. but alas you fell asleep 103 hours (ish) in. you had fallen asleep on Gwen who later on won the challenge.

todays challenge was a dodge ball game, "wake me up, and it'll be the last thing you do!" Duncan said before passing out on the benches. you were all scared and decided it'd be best to let him sleep. after all Harold kept him awake with his snoring.

your team was loosing.. really bad it was you and 4 other players left when all of a sudden, Owen went crazy and took you all out! the ball hit your right in the back of the neck and you fell into Katie who was also hit. sorry Y/N" Owen said. you stood up and smiled rubbing the back of your neck. "I'm ok" you said your head sinking into your shoulders. Courtney was really determined on winning. You admired her for her ability to take charge.

"we need someone strong, someone mean! someone who will crush those lame-o gophers into the dirt!" everyone looked at Duncan

"we need someone strong, someone mean! someone who will crush those lame-o gophers into the dirt!" everyone looked at Duncan. "so who's going to wake him up?" Courtney asked. they all pointed at you. "w-what?" you asked "o c'mon Y/N! he cant get mad at you you have to do it! please! for the team" she said shaking you.

everyone stepped back while you tip toed up to him. you put your hand on his shoulder and shook him gently. "D-Duncan? can you-" suddenly you were pulled into his chest and he huddled you refusing to wake up. you couldn't help but notice he was smiling "g-guys.. i don't think this is working" you whispered at everyone.

they all grabbed a stick, not wanting to get close, and poked him a few times

they all grabbed a stick, not wanting to get close, and poked him a few times. they got you in the eye in the process "sorry Y/N!" Cortney whisper yelled. "i-its ok its only my sight" you smiled. soon the stick booped his nose and he pulled the stick off them and snapped it. while stood up he still had hold of you under his arm. "you better have a really good reason for sticking this up my nose!" he said to Harold. Cortney rushed in "look i appreciate that you need a little nap time, but we're down 2-0 we need your help" she said defending Harrold.

"and why should i help you darling?" he said angrily. You poked his arm and he let you go. "ugh.. fine but on 1 condition, you do what i say, when i say it got it?" everyone nodded and he told everyone the strategy that was going to win you this challenge! well with a little help from Harold's ninja (maybe a little ballerina) skills. "and the killer bass win!" this was the first time your team had won! which means you don't have to send anyone home!

"guys, what happened?" Chris asked the screaming gophers.

"week effort!" Noah stated. i think it's clear who's going home considering he did nothing and was sat on the bench the entire time. suddenly you felt an arm snake around your waist and someone rested their head on your shoulder. "where were we" Duncan mumbled into your shirt. "come with me I'm still tired. he grabbed your hand "now just you hold on a minute" Lashawna started before Duncan gave her a death stare. "I mean- go ahead I'm sure your very tired" she said awkwardly laughing.

"D-Duncan I don't think we're allowed to be in the same bed" you said quietly as so none of the camera crew heard. "who cares they wont notice anyway" the two of you continued into the killer bass boy's cabin. he pulled you into him and rested his head on top of yours. "is this ok?" he asked. "y-yeah" you smiled into his chest. 'I'm sure the camera crew wont notice.. they barley enter the cabins anyway.' you were very wrong however. "i let it slide last time, but if you wake me up, there will be punishment. ill let you think about what it is" Duncan said causing you to blush. you wrapped an arm over him "eheh.. ok" you say huddling closer.

the two of you fell asleep comfortably in each others embrace. while the 2 of you were asleep all of the killer bass team gathered in the boys cabin and took many many MANY photos of the 2 of you.

hey it's magic..mushrooms again and as im writing this, i know the exact date im coming out of hospital although by the time this is posted ill already be home so i suppose there no point in me saying but its currently the 10/1/21 (im English so u might have to read it backwards) and im getting out on the 27th of march! woohoo! so if i get Bix to post it early then that's when i go home and updates will become more frequent!