27

third person.

"Tessa is so nice!" Arabella expressed as the pair walked through the door. "i approve"

"good" Jonah said as they walked through to the lounge. "i'm glad"

the pair stopped, looking forward and seeing Daniel talking with Corbyn and Eben. the three stopped he talking when Arabella was spotted in the room.

"Bella" Daniel said, as if this was the first time they've seen each other for months.

"hi" Arabella said in a quiet tone.

"i miss you" Daniel blurted, everyone's eyes on Arabella. her eyes were to the floor, she was unsure of what to say.

"i think you should go, Daniel" Jonah said.

"i just need to talk to Bella" Daniel pleaded.

"yeah well-" Jonah began but stopped himself as Arabella looked at him with wide eyes.

Arabella closed the door to the spare room, shutting herself and Daniel in there. "is everything okay?"

"i miss you" Daniel spoke. "please come home"

"its not home anymore, Daniel" Arabella said. "you ruined that"

"i know and i'm so sorry" Daniel apologised, again. "i love you"

"yeah, you keep saying that" Arabella scoffed. "if it was true, you wouldn't have done it"

"Bella, please-"

"you make it so hard to say 'goodbye'" Arabella said, regret hitting her.

"what do you mean?" Daniel questioned.

"i don't think we can do it again" Arabella said, Daniel shaking his head. "i don't trust you"

"i can make you trust me if you give me time" Daniel protested.

"no" Arabella stopped him. "i don't want to, Daniel"

silence was amongst the couple, both adjusting to what she had just said.

"i still want you in my life" Arabella continued. "we can be friends"

"if that what you want" Daniel said, clearing his throat. "i'll never stop being sorry, Bella"

Arabella pulled Daniel into a hug, him holding her tightly as the ex-couple share one last romantic moment together.

"you can always text me if you need to talk" Arabella whispered, "i'm still here for you"

"i'm here for you too, Bells" Daniel replied. "i love you"

"i love you too"

{🎤🤍🌟🥡🌺}
a/n
v sad ik