⋆⋅ eight ⋅⋆

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗

Chapter 8

╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝

The food and fire show were amazing, I had an amazing picture of tubbo looking up at the dancers and the flames reflected in his eyes. We called him "Arson Tubbo" for the rest of the night. When we got out of the car back at the Airbnb, it was dusk. Nick went to go lite a bonfire on the beach, and Wilbur brought out his guitar. Me and Niki got the marshmallows out and we had to stop Clay from eating the entire bag before we even got to roasting them, but when George pulled out biscuits instead of graham crackers, the Americans were past confused. (don't attack me on this bit I did minimum research so sorry if I get something wrong, but apparently British people use biscuits instead of graham crackers for smores idk)

"what are you on about" Toby said stuffing his face with the marshmallow.

"you are supposed to use graham crackers!" Sapnap said inspecting the biscuits.

"screw America, lemme see" I said, Wilbur handed me a two biscuits with a marshmallow and chocolate in-between them.

"it's about time the British rub off on you" tommy said snickering. Everybody watched as I tentatively take a bite out of the British substitute.

"it's weird, but not horrible" Everyone bursts into cheers as i finish it off, and surprisingly ask for more. Wilbur starts playing tune, and Niki is humming along. I used to sing, but anxiety got the best of me, so I stopped. I start to mumble the words under my breath as I stare into the crackling embers.

"you sing Ollie?" Wilbur's face beams up against the fire.

"eh, well I used to but not anymore. It was kinda just a hobby-"

"go on about how you don't wanna sing, but your gonna do it anyway" Tommy nudges my shoulder. Wilbur starts the tune of one of my favorites. La Jolla.

You know it takes a lot to move me,

I look around at everyone staring and my face heats up, so is stare back down at the fire.

So if you figure it out, tell me.

I trace pictures on your smile lines

Work a formula to kill me.

I look again and see tommy rest his head in my lap, I smile and play with his hair.

And I'm lonely, there i said it.

nine million people

I always seem to add them up.

I finish the rest of the song, and everybody is quiet.

"that was beautiful ollie" Tubbo says, finishing his smore.

"call me when you wanna produce an album together" Wilbur's face lights up and he chuckles.

"oh, sure I will" I say sarcastically.

"no, I'm serious, you've got talent"

"oh- thanks" I blush and continue stroking patterns in tommy's hair until I see his eyes flutter and close.