⋆⋅ nine ⋅⋆

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗

Chapter 9

╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝

The flames are dying down when Wilbur starts to pack up the s'mores. Tommy is still asleep, but everyone else was talking about what the next big event should be on the dream SMP. Eventually one by one we decided to turn in,

"Make sure you get a good sleep tonight, were heading out tomorrow!" Wilbur announced as Clay and George folded the chairs.
"already?" Tubbo asked.

"yep, make sure to pack tomorrow morning, our flight leaves at 3"

As everybody went inside, I was forced to wake up Tommy.

"tommy!" I whispered, shaking him.

"what is with you and waking me up." He said rubbing his eyes.

"no idea, come on we got to go to bed." I nudged him to sit up and we walked inside. Tommy half sleep-walked up the stairs. When we got up, Tubbo had fallen asleep on the single bed.

"guess were sharing tonight thomas" I voiced, plugging in my phone on the nightstand. I didn't hear a response, so I looked over to see tommy was already asleep on the bed. I crawled under the covers and peacefully slept.

I woke up the next morning in someone's arms, I looked up to see Tommy still sound asleep. I checked my phone without moving out of the comforting warmth to see it was still early, so I decided to fall back asleep.

I awoke again when the coldness had come back, and I noticed tommy was out of bed. I hadn't moved, so it still seemed to him like a I was sleeping. I heard some shuffling on the other side of the room and thought that Toby was awake to. I glanced at them close the door before picking up my phone,

I saw Niki had posted a couple pictures from yesterday (including arson tubbo) I was scrolling through the pictures when I saw one of me and Tommy on the paddle board. I instantly got butterflies in my stomach thinking about it. and that's when it hit me, I have a damn crush on a British boy.

The butterflies subsided when I changed into my day clothes and walked downstairs to see Tommy, Tubbo, Niki, and Wilbur at the kitchen island.

"where's the dream team" I said mocking their nickname.

"they went to get some breakfast I think" Wilbur said putting some newly cleaned plates away.

"where we going next?" I asked Niki, who was grabbing a muffin.

"you'll figure it out when we get to the airport." She giggled and winked at Wilbur.

We were sat at the couch eating some leftover cake, when Tubbo pulled out a switch.

"ooh can we play Mario kart" I begged.

"I will crush all of you at this" Tommy said as Toby gave Me and tommy a side of the Nintendo. The rest of the time at the Airbnb was spent totally defeating everyone at Mario Kart.