⋆⋅ eleven ⋅⋆

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗

Chapter 11

╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝

I don't remember going to the car that Wilbur had rented us, I was pretty sure tommy had carried me. But I was scared awake by the honking of many night cars in the busy streets of Seattle. I was in tommy's lap, but as soon as Nick saw me awake, he clasped his hands together making a round of applause erupt from the dream team.

"she has awoken!" George laughed as I rubbed my eyes. i sat up and looked out the window to see the bright lights from all the buildings.

Clay held up a Vlog camera and I waved,

"oh so were vlogging now?"

"yes we are" Tommy grinned. Wilbur pulled into a parking garage and found a spot. We all smashed into the elevator with bags in hand, and watched Niki press the number 20, (the highest level)

"were gonna be so high" Tubbo exclaimed, and the entire elevator burst into laughter.

"no I didn't mean it like that guys!" he said in between breaths.

"don't worry tubbs we believe you" I said patting him on the back. The doors opened to a long-deserted hallway with colorful carpet, at the entrance there was a couple of gold trolleys to carry suitcases. Nick, Clay, and George instantly hoped on one and started riding it like a scooter.

"pack it up Zack and Cody" I said rolling my eyes and hopping on one.

"c'mon Thomas lets race them" i pulled him on and he had to lean down so the bar didn't hit his head. 

"George get your fat ass out of my way" Nick shoved him around on the small platform.

"should've called Quackity" I taunted as we speed down the corridor.

"F L A T T Y   P A T T Y" i whispered just loud enough for everybody else to erupt with laughter.

I looked back at tommy, his hair was flying fast behind his face, and his face was pulled into a grin and his eyes sparkled against the fluorescent lights of the hallway.

when we finally stopped, all of us were out of breath laughing. 

"This is Clay, Nick, and George's room" Wilbur pointed to the one on the end, then pointed to the next to it and said it was "the 16-year old's" room. (Wilbur and Niki were next to ours as well)

We all headed into the room and saw It was nothing special, a little kitchenette, a bathroom, 2 beds, and a couch. 

"ooh microwave" tubbo went towards the kitchen.

"I hate microwaves" tommy sighed and opened the curtains to see the bustling city underneath us.

"tommy you're so high-maintenance" I nudged his shoulder.

"I'm a man!" he said emphasizing on the man.

"oh really Tommy?" I faced him and crossed my arms.

"what?" he retorted.

"I just don't believe that you're a man" I snickered in-between words.

"what is that supposed to mean!" He interrogated.

"I said, I don't believe that you're a man!" I inched closer to him and said the words louder.

"I don't believe you're a man" he mocked in a pitiful American accent.

"are you mocking me?" I warned.

"are you mocking me?" he repeated in the same tone.

"I'm going to make sure you die in an awful way" I pointed at him and he walked around the bed putting his hands up as if he were getting arrested. 

"die in an awful way?" he said with uncertainty.

"this is about to get real nasty" Tubbo said, now leaning against the kitchen counter.

"I didn't even do anything" Tommy said backing up further as I still held my stare.

"you made fun of my accent!" I spit out.

"you made fun of my accent" he muttered in a teasing tone.

"oh that's it" I said just as I picked up a pillow and threw it at his head, he squealed frightened before picking up another and smacking me back. Before we knew it, we were throwing pillows at each other and Tubbo had joined in at one point. About a minute in, I jumped on the bed to get Tubbo from behind, but tommy had grabbed my ankles and pinned me down. But I knew how to roll over and in a matter of seconds, we had switched sides and he was now under me. I had a pillow smothering him as he flailed around helplessly, (Tubbo was on the floor laugh-crying)

"Say you're sorry tommy" I pouted.

"I'm sorry!" he said still trying to get out from under. I let him go, but he was still clinging onto me, so we rolled out of the bed and onto the floor. 

"ouchie" I laughed and looked up into tommy's eyes. 

"very sparkly" I said out of sorts.

"what?" he said holding the gaze.

"your eyes are very sparkly" I smiled.

"thanks?" he said with uncertainty. We got up off the ground and noticed the damage we had done, all the pillows and blankets were on the floor, some of our suitcases knocked over, etc. Tubbo was still trying to catch his breath as we cleaned up. We finished and I plopped onto the made bed.

"since I'm better then you guys, I want a bed" I said going under the covers.

"fine I get the other bed" Tommy was already sitting on the other.

"I'm fine with the couch, I get a view." Tubbo grinned and looked over the city. It didn't take long for everyone to fall asleep. When I awoke the next morning, Tommy had one arm around me and was watching T.V silently, Toby was nowhere to be seen.

"morning" he patted my head.

"where Tubbo?"

"He went to get muffins I believe" I checked my phone and looked at my newest text messages.

Indie singer

Big plans today. Be ready :)

Mother dearest

Happy Thanksgiving ♥

I looked at the date, and indeed it was thanksgiving.

"what" Tommy said looking down at me as he heard the tiny gasp escape my lips.

"it's thanksgiving today!" I said gleefully.

"ooh yes I've heard of that one" he said in a monotone voice.

"have you never celebrated thanksgiving?" I said confused.

"I'm British, I'm not going to celebrate you people leaving my country." He laughed.

I suddenly knew what the text from Wilbur meant.