CHAPTER 05 : THE TALK

As Potions was about to begin Remus, James, and Peter sat down near Diana.

"Where's Black?" Diana asked noticing the missing piece of the group.

"He said he'll ditch this one" Peter said, and Diana looked at the three.

"Why?" She asked, The three gave eachother looks before speaking.

"He has a session with McKinnon" James answered with that Lily looked at the three as well.

"He and Marlene?" Lily asked in disbelief.

"Padfoot's been telling us that he likes someone, maybe its McKinnon" Peter said, and Diana smiled at them.

"Slughorn's here we'll talk later, and do tell Black to not show up at our own session later, don't want to end his fun with Marls" Diana said before scribbling down the notes Slughorn was writing.

James, Lily, and Remus gave eachother glances, they know that this isn't just a little crush, Diana loves Sirius, and that's obvious.

As Potions ended, they went to Herbology, Alice was already there waiting for them.

"Have you seen Marlene?" She asked the two girls who was standing by her.

"Nope, but we know where she is" Lily said looking at Diana.

"Sirius and Marls has a session", Diana said and Alice was shocked.

"The two of them?" Alice asked, and they nodded.

"What's Sirius' class after potion?" Diana asked them.

"Well the last time I checked Herbology" James said and Diana nodded, it looks like they're skipping Herbology as well, since the two still weren't there.

"I reckon they're already together" Peter told them and they shrugged.

"Speaking of" Diana said, and pointed to Marlene and Sirius who was obviously flirting with eachother.

"Look who decided to show up" James said, and nudged Sirius who was holding Marlene's hand.

"Good day Mates, she's my Girlfriend, we're together, she's the one I'm telling you" Sirius said showing their hands, they were holding it really tightly.

"Lupin!" Professor Sprout shouted from the room, Diana and Remus looked at her.

"Yes Professor?" They asked in unison.

"Ms. Lupin, sorry about that Remus" Professor Sprout said with a smile, which Remus returned.

"Madame Pomfrey needs you at the infirmary" She said and Diana nodded.

"Take some notes for me Lily, I'll be gone for the whole time" Diana said and Lily smiled at her.

"I will, and your session?" Lily asked with a raised brow as Diana fixed her things, and put it inside her satchel.

"Black, you're free this afternoon, I can't teach you, just copy one of their notes and we'll discuss it if you don't get it" Diana said swinging her bag by her shoulder, but Sirius didn't hear her, for the boy was too bust flirting with a certain blonde, Lily noticed this and looked at Diana.

The boys were correct Diana was going to make it hard for Sirius, his irresponsible actions finally has a decent consequence, he may not see it now, but he'll know sooner or later.

"Just tell him" Diana said before getting out of the green room.

"Where's Diana?" Sirius said, everyone was shocked the boy usually calls her Faye.