Projector

You were in McGonigall's classroom, Writing down the notes that she was presenting through the projecter.

Ron was sitting next to you, and trying desperately to write with his quill, but was having an insane amount of trouble keeping ink off of his hands.

"Ronald, you cant dip it all the way in." you said with a whisper, taking his quill from him and wiping it on your black robe, then handing it back, and only dipping it in half-way.

He took it, and held it carefully, as he copied your notes trying to catch up. you chuckled slightly at him rushing, but he quickly got up to pace and caught up with the notes.

As the rest of the class went smoothly, it ended, and you were finally let off on your own time, for the weekend.

"Why, why do we have to learn how to turn a cup into a plate?!" Harry, Whisper-Shouted as he walked briskly out of the classrom.

"Bloody hell if I-." Ron started, but stopped immediately, his eyes going wide stopping, and putting his arm over your chest.

"Ronald where did you go last night, we were having fun." Pavarti said in a sultry voice as she got closer to Ron, and started to pull on his tie.

"Get away from him." You said, escaping the grasp from his arm, and going in front of him.

"Why don't you let the man speak for himself, Y/N." Pavarti said, backing up.

"Pavarti...st- stay away." Ron said, still feeling some withdrawal.

"That's all I needed to hear, angel." Pavarti said, as she shoved you aside, and walked away occasionally looking back at you.

"Jesus." Harry said, realizing how serious pavarti was.

"Ron, are you ok?" You asked, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Yes, yea I'm fine." He said, blinking hard, and regaining his breath.

"Do you want to just go back to the common room?" You asked, as Harry and Hermione walked away to go to Hogsmeade for the night.

"Yes, please." He asked, grabbing your books for you with one hand, then holding your hand with the other.

-

"Where is everyone?" You asked as you opened the gryfindor common room door.

"Hogsmeade, I think there was a Fight at zonko's everyone was checking it out." You said as you plopped down on the couch.

Listen to 'I don't want to set the world on fire' by the ink spots

Ron placed your books on the desk at the back of the room, and layed down next to you, placing his head on your lap.

"You know, I don't love her right?" He said, as you started to massage his head, and play with his hair.

"I know." You said, actually not sure.

"That feels nice." Ron said, as his eyes closed.

He had been extremely stressed, and trying to make up to you, for at least a week, and he was insanely tired, so you let him fall asleep, as you played with his fiery hair.

Truthfully, you had no idea when you were going to get over it. Those monstrous moans were on repeat in your head, and even though you had "Made up" the night it happened, you still felt like there was more to overcome, to finish talking about.

But for now, you would let those thoughts go to the back of your head, so you could have a nice moment, a moment of peace and serenity.

You yourself, felt like dozing off, and scooted up the couch so your head was on the armrest, and Ron wrapped his arms around your chest as he fell asleep.

-

"Ron! Y/N! Dinner!" You heard Ginny screech as she started to shake you both violently, making you jump up, and fall off the couch, as well as Ron.

"Sorry!" Ginny shouted as Hermione and Harry came rushing over laughing.

You and Ron stood up, both embarrassed, and scurried over to the table where some food from The Three Broomsticks was splayed on the table.

"Where is everyone?" Ron asked as he rubbed his eyes, smudging a bit of eyeliner on his cheeks.

"Party down at slytherin." Harry said as he dipped a biscuit in gravy.

"Why aren't we there?" Ron said, sitting down and grabbing things.

"I don't want to see Draco right now." Harry said sadly, as Ginny, Hermione, Dean, and you took your seats.

"Sorry Harry." Dean said as he patted Harry's shoulder and stared eating.

"Anyways... would you guys want to go to the library tonight?" Hermione asked.

"Yea, and do what, study?" Ron asked sarcastically, his mouth full of chicken.

"Well..me, yes. But I thought you guys could bring a blanket and a projector, and you could watch a movie? I mean, it's the weekend filch can't Nark on us." She said again.

"Wait, that actually sounds fun." Dean said with a chuckle surprised that Hermione could come up with that.

"Well don't sound so suprised, I'm cool sometimes."

"No, no you're not." Harry said chucking.

Everyone at the table chuckled, even Hermione, seeing she had a good sense of Humor.

-

"Shut up!" Hermione giggled as you, Ginny, Dean, Harry, Ron, and herself  struggled to fit under the invisibility cloak.

"Sorry!" Dean shouted, trying to stop laughing.

Eventually you reached the restricted section of the library, and Ron pulled out a white blanket, hanging it up by hooks on the library shelves.

"Harry, can you get the projecter?" Ron asked, before Setting down the other blanket.

"Sure." Harry scooted over and grabbed the projector from the table between two shelves, and brought it over, then brought out his wand.

"Projecto...? Wait what do we want to watch?" He asked, as the projecter turned off again.

"Edward scissorhands!" Hermione said as you all sat down.

Harry started up the movie, and sat down with you all.

Ginny was in deans arms, and Harry had his head on Hermiones shoulder, platonically of course, and Ron was holding you, as his back was pressed against the shelve.

"Hey, y/n?" He whispered, as he pulled you closer.

"Yea?" You whispered, looking up at his face, which had small white specks on it, reflecting off the projector.

"I love you." He whispered again, before kissing your forehead.

"I love you too." You said, before coming up to his lips and kissing him.

"Aw!" Ginny said, next to you, obviously hearing you two.

"Oh shut up." Ron said, with a chuckle before kissing your forehead and rubbing your back.

It was a nice moment.

But, there was more.