04

"I have a feeling the me here, is my subconscious."

"Bullshit." She replied as soft as a whisper before covering her potty mouth making Yoongi break out into a small laughter. "Sorry." She apologized softly, embarrassed. "But then how is this happening? Also why here? Why me?" She gasped.

Yoongi just sat there looking around and thinking, tapping his foot on the bar stool. "Yeah I've been thinking about that for some time. I'm also just wondering if and how to return to my body, but even that I'm at a lost." He heavily sighed.

It was silent between the two of them, numerous thoughts and questions in their mind. "This is just so crazy." She thought out loud. "Also it isn't something I could ask someone for help with. They'd think I'm crazy." She chuckled.

Suddenly the doorbell rang which surprised them both. They both exchanged a look before looking at the door again.

"You think It's time I test out some theories?" Yoongi proposed. She seemed to gulp at the thought.

She pointed at him "Whoever it is, if you scare off a client, you owe me." Narrowing her eyes at him playfully before getting the door. Opening it slowly she was greeted with a familiar face.

"Oh Jaehyun, what's up?" She greeted hearing a small bark from below. The tiny corgi pup seemed extremely happy to see her and attempted to run in her apartment.

"Oh no you don't little one." Jaehyun easily scooped up the pup into his arms before Choppa could run off.

Hana let out a laugh, "don't worry it's not the first time he's come in." She smiled. "Actually, would you like to come in?" She glanced at Yoongi still at the barstools briefly.

Jaehyun seemed surprised before nodding, "sure, I actually just wanted to drop off some things for you. I was kinda worried but I'm glad you seem to be a lot better today."

"Oh you didn't have to!" Hana waved her hands in front of her laughing nervously. "Sorry I must've been sleep walking or something. Haha.." she scratched the back of her neck nervously biting her lip. "Uh—right, come in!" She stepped aside.

Jaehyun smiled before taking off his shoes stepping in. He made his way to her kitchen counter where Yoongi sat, placing the bag of things on the table.

It seems like it was true that he couldn't see Yoongi, there was no acknowledgment whatsoever. Choppa was overly excited eyes solely on Yoongi as he attempted to wiggle out of Jaehyun's arms. With a sigh Jaehyun put the pup down, starting to already bark at Yoongi who just seemed to stare at the pup.

"Mind if I sit down?" Jaehyun gestured towards the seat Yoongi was in and she immediately snapped her eyes meeting Yoongi's shocked ones. "Hana?" Jaehyun asked again.

"Oh uh yeah! Of course!" She laughed nervously again, cautiously looking at Yoongi who immediately slipped out of the seat before Jaehyun sat his butt down.

"Hmm, maybe you are still stressed out." Jaehyun pondered before reaching into the bag on the counter. "Here I got you some supplements, maybe you haven't seen daylight in a while from all your all nighters with work." He started unpacking the bag that had numerous Vitamins.