🎆Chapter Sixteen🎆

Word Count: 1259 

"Uh- Prime gods give me strength- Hi- I'm Enchan, welcome to the fourth wall."

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"What?" I laughed, "The fourth wall?"

"Yup." The girl sighed, turning on her toes again and picked up another book, throwing the other on the floor. "Where did I fuck up?" She muttered. "Sorry give me a moment, (Y/N)" She dropped the book she was holding again, and sped walked to the other end of the room, to this old telephone looking thing. She held the phone to her ear. "Hey, this is fourth wall, I- I broke it."

"Again?!" Multiple voices shouted at once over the phone. We both winced at the loud noise.

"God damn it, Enchan! Do you want tape?"

"Pugpainting I'm sor-"

"No no, I have super glue." Another voice called. 

"Plebxxx I don't need super glu-"

"WE NEED MORE FLEX TAPE!"

"It's not even an actual wall! Ayrida what the fuck?" Enchan screenched into the phone.

"Then how the fuck are you going to fix it." Another voice butted in.

"I'm just notifying you guys, calm down!" She pinched at the bridge of her nose, "You know I have to report every incident to the Discord server and the comment section, right Rin?" 

"How did you break it this time? You made a terrible quote?" Another came in too.

"Elijah that only happened one time in the last chapter."

"What? Was it Daddy Dream?" I asked the girl.

"I'm sorry I made you say that."

"What do you mean, made?"

"I'll talk to you about that later." She dismissed.

"Are you going to kill her?" A new voice added. How many people were there?

"Mikan I'm not a maniac." She waved her hand in stress and dissmissal. "Y'know what? Imma hang up, thanks a lot, comment section committee and Discord server committee." She hung up angrily. "Sorry, higher up gods by one single level and all of a sudden, I'm supposed to be dumb enough to believe the fourth wall is an actual wall." She rolled her eyes. "We are the same age for gods' sake!"

(A/N: Sorry I couldn't include everyone in there! But I thought the reactions from the last two paragraphs were so funny, that I had to put them in here somehow)

"What?"

"We're the prime gods, we decide your future." She simply stated.

"WHAT?"

"We. Are. The. Prime. Gods. What part about that is hard to understand?"

"Then why am I here? Is this- the prime gods' version of heaven?"

"Yes? But no?" She grabbed another book. "Oh, and you might know me as Author. Or Author-Chan, dunno what I put there."

"You're Author?" I gasped in disbelieve. "Please for the love of god transport us back."

"No can do, bitch," She threw the book to the ground again. "The highest Prime Gods wants to see 'actual work' from me." She rolled her eyes. "I hate this narrative that I wrote."

"I- okay." I looked away from her as she looked though yet another book. 

"THIS IS WHY!" She shouted, grabbing a quill, "Fuck me! I hate this, I can't believe I didn't write what happens to you after death number one!"