Fives

Me reading this thinking that I'm gonna make it super cute.... me also reading it and debating on crushing some hearts.... choices choices.... 🧐 play the song up top... will have to swipe to find it

I looked down at my hand and let out a sigh as I played with the ring on my finger. I thought back to when he proposed to me and felt a small tear stream down my face. Before it could fall to the ground I whipped it away. I started my speeder up and took off.

I had put on a simple (dress or just regular clothes) and got ready to meet up with Fives. It was our year and a half anniversary and he wanted us to go to 79's.

I already knew as soon as we got there we would get teased by Echo and the others, and I was mentally preparing myself to make a snarky comeback about how non of the boys had someone.

I made my way to 79's and smiled as I looked around for Fives.

"Hello beautiful." A deep voice said.

I turned and smiled as I saw Fives in his armor, he must of came here as soon as he got off.

"Hey there handsome." I said as I leaned up and pecked his lips.

"Now, what will my girlfriend think."

"I'm sure she won't mind." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Dance with me." He said softly.

I sent him a smile and swayed to the music with him. I laid my head on his chest and let out a sigh.

"So I am taking my piloting test soon." I said softly.

"Can't wait. Means I don't have to get a taxi." He said with a laugh.

I smacked his chest and he let out a laugh.

"I love you." I said softly.

"I love you too." He said as he leaned down and kissed me.

He pulled away and pulled out a box.

"I want to love you forever, if you will allow me too." He said softly.

He got down on one knee and I covered my mouth.

"Will you marry me?" He asked with a smile.

"Yes! Yes!" I exclaimed as I tackled him.

I heard cheering and let out a laugh as I kissed him.

"I promise I'll love you forever." He whispered against my lips.

I whipped my eyes and stopped in front of the barracks. I saw the clones marching and let out a sigh. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Rex looking at me.

"Hey, I didn't know you where coming. I can get-"

I felt tears stream down my face as I took the ring off and handed it to him.

"(Y/n)-"

"Tell Fives... I'm done." I said softly.

"You should tell him yoursel-."

"He's been cheating on me! With my best friend!" I yelled angrily.

"He wouldn't do that."

"I saw them! I saw him kissing her.. don't tell me he wouldn't." I said as I held back tears.

"Let's go talk to him-"

"No... I can't... I won't." I said as I started the speeder up.

I quickly took off and felt tears stream down my face. I shook my head and made my way home. I looked around and everything reminded me of Fives.