5

Chapter 5 The First Death 05

    She was stiff in her movements, holding the buns in her small hands and supporting Shen Liuchen's chest with her wrists, looking up at him.

    Shen Liuchen's gaze stayed on her chin, and the big red finger print stinged his eyes.

    He stretched out his hand and gently rubbed her chin, and once again soothed: "Knead it, it won't hurt."

    Song Jinxi: Hey... the  little man is so gentle.

    The original nausea was suddenly replaced by gentle touches, and the nauseating touch that had always remained on the chin disappeared.

    Song Jinxi squinted her eyes, rubbed her chin against his hand, and handed the steamed bun given by Xu Mingjie to him.

    "Brother  Chenchen , eat." Shen Liuchen still remembered that this steamed bun was bought for "two red fingerprints". He watched the steamed bun without speaking, his lips gradually pursed into a line.

    He didn't want to eat this bun.

    Although he was not full.

    Song Jinxi took his hand and forced the steamed bun into his hand.

    "This is the bun that I exchanged for a pinched chin," she looked serious, "If you don't eat it, I will be pinched for nothing!"

    Shen Liuchen still wanted to refuse.

    Song Jinxi leaned into his ear and whispered: "I'll tell you something secretly later. You can only do this when you are full. Brother
Chenchen , you have to be full tonight." Shen Liuchen hesitated to take the steamed bun and ate it slowly.

    After two years, he felt full for the first time.

    After eating the steamed buns, he lowered his head and looked at the floor beside his feet with dull eyes, but his attention was all beside him.

    The little girl was still eating steamed buns slowly.

    If you listen carefully, you can hear a faint chewing sound, which is very cute.

    This is a very novel feeling.

    It was as if there were soft and thin tentacles, slowly touching his heart.

    There is also a little bit of color gradually invading his world, making the originally gray world become a little warmer.

    He likes it very much.

    After everyone had finished their dinner, Zhang De and Xu Mingjie came to take a dozen children to the toilet after a while.

    "Little girl, come, uncle will take you to pee." Xu Mingjie stood at the door and said to Song Jinxi.

    The other children present heard it and saw that Xu Mingjie and Zhang De were so special to Song Jinxi, and they could not help showing expressions of envy and jealousy.

    Seeing this Song Jinxi wanted to roll her eyes.

    Look at Xu Mingjie's smile like a weasel again...

    Song Jinxi's two small hands are behind her back and they make fists.

    Step by step, she moved to the two of them, wanting to say that she didn't want to go to the toilet now, but to be honest, she did want to urinate a little...

    Fortunately, Zhang De took Mingjie one step ahead, took Song Jinxi's hand, and took her to one side.

    Xu Mingjie "tsk" again without speaking much, and said "all follow up" to the children assigned to him, and walked to the other side.