Chapter 50: The hunting festival

Adelliana watched Aphrodite as she was dressed in a thick clothes made from expensive and rare silk. Today was the first day of the hunting event.

Weeks ago, Bellamira stopped visiting Adelliana and the last thing she gave Adele was a piece of paper written hurriedly.

It was telling her not to attend both hunting festival and holy ceremony. To be honest, even if she wanted to go, her parents won't definitely allow her to.

Ares and Aphrodite were forced to go by the order of the emperor. It angered Aphrodite so much that she's even cursed the emperor.

Right now, they are about to leave home and won't be returning for 2 days.

After Aphrodite was dressed up, the maids left the room leaving them both alone. Aphrodite turns to Adelliana with a worried look on her face.

"This is the first time you'll be staying without me, are you going to be alright?"

"It's fine, as long as Margaret, Yvonne and Jamaica with me then I'm going to be alright as well." Adelliana swings her legs back and forth, shaking her head to tell Aphrodite everything will be fine.

It's true, this is the first time Adelliana will be staying home alone without her parents. Technically not alone since she still has her maids with her.

What was worrying her was Aphrodite and Ares. Adelliana can't never forget about the facts that they are the male lead and Villainess. These two will never get along.

Despite knowing Bellamira's plot twist personality, Adelliana still can't rest in peace. It's not like she doesn't trust her big tiddies sister but she was more worried about the mastermind.

Having been reading too many fantasy-romance novels, Adelliana knows that there is definitely a mastermind. However, she has no one beside from her two friends to tell about this.

[ Just who the fuck is this evil dude or girl? I'm not Edogawa Rampo who can use ultra deduction to guess who is the evil one or L to figuring out who are they. ]

Although there are many thoughts running inside her small head, Adelliana kept a smiling face as if she was nothing more than a freely childish girl.

Aphrodite, upon seeing how calm her baby is can't help but feel sad and proud at the same time. Her baby was only a 3 month old baby who cried for milk years ago, now she is all grown up and became a really obedient good child.

Ever since she was born, Adele has never done anything to upset or worried her. It's like she is already mature at some point.

Aphrodite bend down her knee to Adelliana's level and grabs both of her small hands;

"My dear child, I'm really to proud to see you being such an adult like this. But remember, don't listen to those noble. You don't need to force yourself to become an adult in such young age, nothing good will happen when you do that."

Both were thinking a total different thing. However, Adelliana was so touched by what Aphrodite said. Of course, knowing Aphrodite who is the role model noble lady in the empire, she wasn't born with perfection.

Aphrodite had gone through many painful lessons and teaching. It was so touched to hear that from someone who had gone through many painful times.

[ Is this....what all American movie teenagers felt when their moms said something so emotional to them? ]

Having a Villainess as your mom doesn't mean it's a bad sign all the time, oops- unless you have bad luck and only got a hot daddy without a hot fabulous mother

"Aphrodite, are you done?" Ares, standing by the bedroom's door frame, buttons his long black coat.

Aphrodite rose up and nods her head a little. They were equally dressing in a thick winter clothes despite the weather is not that cold, except it was windy.

Welp, can't underestimate it since someone probably died because of the cold wind in the forest.

Ares picked Adelliana as they walk outside to the carriage which was waiting for them. He gave her a kiss on her cheek and told her;

"Be a good girl, I'll bring you a bunny if you do as I said."

"Okay!!! Be safe and good Luck!!!"

This time, Aphrodite kisses her and not only once but thrice.

"I'm so gonna miss my baby! Mommy will bring you a pet when we return!"

[ How many pets will you be bringing home-? ]

Adelliana would like to ask them but it's better to question herself more.

Ares hands her to Jamaica as they got into the carriage. They watched Adelliana waved her small hand until her figure were no longer visible to naked eyes.

I'm sorry for not updating :(

I'm studying now as an 11th grade student, one more year and I'll be graduating (T▽T)

So please don't expect too much from me, maybe update either on Sunday or Saturday starting from next week.

Oh! One more thing, the hunting arc will be all about the couple :))))))

I'm excited to write romance and jealous hubbies hehe

Anyway, good luck in life and studies y'all