05

"You're so cute." Taehyung squealed, as he pinched his boyfriend's cheeks. "Oh no, babe, you're the cutest." Jungkook smiled, after teasingly pinching his waist.

Taehyung patted his back, "Oh no, you're cuter than me."

Jungkook blushed, glancing at him, "Trust me, you're so adorable, like a small kitten so cute like a gorgeous creature, that sometimes I just secretly want to-" Jin coughed.

"Let's not complete that sentence and leave it to our creative imagination!" He declared, which immediately made them shut up.

They stared at each other, blushing and hooking each others arms under their waists. Namjoon stared at both of them, "I guess some couples get back together fast."

Jin beamed, "After all, I raised Jungkook."

"What? No, I raised him up." Hoseok protested, while Jungkook stood there not knowing what to say. "Jk, just remember you can't live without me." Taehyung reminded him, as he held his hand.

They all stared at Yoongi who was smiling, as he swiped right, staring at her pictures that he had taken 2 years ago. Jungkook and Taehyung wondered the same thing.

"Well, someone who acts like an old boring grandpa, is finally acting like a young guy." Namjoon snickered.

"Yoongi-hyung, that someone is you." Taehyung said unnecessarily.

"I know." He smiled, as a blush crept to his cheeks. Jungkook noticed that he immediately stiffened up.

"Uh, what happened?" Jin asked, glancing at Yoongi who looked like someone had just killed him.

His pale skin was even paler if it could be, as he was holding the phone steadily. He knit his eyebrows. "Wow, I'm getting a call," Yoongi said.

"From who?" Jungkook asked, back hugging Taehyung. "From Cherry." He said, he looked like he was getting a call from a killer.

"Ohmyghod, whatamIgonnado?" Yoongi asked incoherently, as he held the phone cautiously in his hand as if it was a gun.

 Jin patted his back, "Calm down and pick it up."

"Wow, that was some great advice, why didn't I think of it?" Yoongi muttered sarcastically as he looked at Jin.

"I thought you didn't like being her drama partner." Namjoon said.

"I still don't." Yoongi lied, looking at him. He ran to the room nearby, and shut the door, excited to pick up the call. Hoseok who was smiling ear-to-ear was now glaring at the floor. His face showed an expression they couldn't recognize.

He let out a deep sigh and quickly left the room, without saying anything which surprised them a bit that their sunshine was now a thunderstorm.

"What's wrong with Hoseok?" Jungkook asked, vaguely confused.