Darth Maul

How could they do this? After everything I had given the order they threw me away like a broken toy soldier and it was all my masters fault.

"Why?" I asked as I looked at Obi-wan shocked.

"I'm sorry, but there is to much darkness." He said softly.

"There is darkness in Anakin but no one says anything! Why does it matter that I have a little bit inside of me!"

"I'm sorry... but the order has spoken." He said as he turned and walked away.

"Why!"

He let out a sigh and turned to look at me.

"(Y/n), you are in love with Maul. You might not see it but he has latched his claws into you." He said as he looked down at me.

He quickly turned and walked away, not sparing another look at me.

"Traitor! I hate you! I swear I'll kill you for this! Do you hear me! I'll kill you!"

And now here I am, on Mandalore hoping to get Maul's help in destroying Kenobi.

"Well well, it appears Kenobi's pet has came to pay me a visit." Maul said as he watched my every move.

"The order has cast me out... I have no where to go." I said softly.

"And?"

"I wish to give my blade to you. I will be your humble servant." I said softly.

"I see... well I have enough servants... but I could use a queen." Maul said as he forced me to look at him.

"Whatever you need of me I will do." I said softly.

"I know." He said as he leaned down and kissed me.