This isnt the first one i did.

@Poison-chan

    You help people despite it not giving any benefits too you matter of fact you also help people you know hurt you. You were probably a child prodigy but society failed you and now you are performing averagely and you probably put yourself down for getting something that's not 100% you crave a life for yourself that you probably find unattainable in this life time you also wish you could live in another world probably often imaging scenarios in your head that never happen and could never happen if you do this a lot it's a coping mechanism(are you ok?) Strangers probably find you a bit intimidating when you first meet but you're probably childish cheerful and caring this could be why you may be seen as a mom friend? Others seem to rely on you for there problems and I don't think you are subconsciously able to take that burden you're childish if you're a literal child or acting out something you were unable to live as a kid I can't say but that's fine just try to remember to not bite more then you can chew right now eventually you will be able to take on a lot more but as of this moment you aren't ready for that. And don't let others walk over you if you don't like something say so you could stand to be a bit more firm in your life.  You're into girls? You'll probably have a few boyfriends before you're real girlfriend and you'll never go back after that. And you like fictional men wayyyy more then you do real men( cut them some slack men are already gross even more so if you compare fictional and reality).  You probably feel disconnected from reality and you read Y/N books to feel like you're a part of something and included like you're wanted (seriously are you ok??)

Thanks for giving me a lot to work with! Remember this is all for fun so don't take it seriously I'm not a psychologist.