Cuddles (Reverse x Reader)

Short oneshot for this week because I still have no idea for a scenario or oneshot-
Also because I feel like writing some fluff so here ya go-
:D

Apologies because I am pretty bad at romance so I'm just learning for now-

Keywords:
Most hated snack - (H/S)
Favourite plushy / pillow - (F/P)
Favourite character - (F/C)

---

"You know, I can literally think of about a million things I could be doing right now," Reverse grumbled as he absently strokes your hair, his gaze seemingly distant.

"And yet, you're the one who dragged me out of bed at," You squinted at the clock attached to the wall. " 3 something in the morning. So what'cha got to say about that?"

The white-haired male bit hit lips, unable to find any retort to that, considering it was the truth.

Yep, you were hauled out of your bed at 3 am in the morning by Reverse, who have deemed himself worthy enough to crash into your room, drag you out of bed and most importantly, raid your snack stash, much to your annoyance.

You flicked his forehead out of boredom, finding joy in watching Reverse winced from the hit. Totally not because you have been deprived of your sleep so why should he have his comfort?

"Aight," you said, finally getting up from your couch and putting your hands around your hips. "Now that I'm awake, what do you want to do? I think I have some games that we could play somewhere in a shelf. Or we could call for a pizza if you're hungry"

The male frowned. "Is there even a pizzeria that's open this early in the morning?"

"Do you think my house is a 24 hours open 7-11?"

"Point taken-" He sighs.

You rolled your eyes as you start questioning how did you fall for this guy. Since it was 3 frickin am in the morning and your brain might as well be screaming at you to go and sleep, your attention didn't really last long as you turned around to head back to your room.

Seemed like Reverse had other ideas though.

"Could we...cuddle maybe?" He asked, his eyes fixed on you, albeit a little warily.

You stopped in your tracks and slowly turned to him, eyes widen and all. You and Reverse proceeded to have a 5-second staring showdown, with the latter finding himself wishing for the couch to swallow him and drown him in the stuffing.

"Uh... or if you don't want to, then that's fine. It's not really like I'm forcing you to do- ACK!!"

If you thought the last part was because Reverse was being choked to death, then congrats! You're half correct!

You had pounced on him, causing the two of you to fall to the ground as you somehow kept a steady hold on his neck. Your eyes were still open with disbelief as you loomed over Reverse who was now praying that his windpipe won't be crushed before breakfast even started.

"Who are you and what have you done to the Reverse that I know? There's no way that Reverse would be asking for hugs. Waking me up at 3 am? Yes. Cuddle? No. So who are you?!" You demanded, putting a knee on his chest as you forced him to stay down.

"Oh c'mon! Just because I'm the guy who everyone thinks I just murder people and use them  doesn't mean I can't have cuddles!" He pouted, huffing a strand of hair away from his face.

You cupped his cheeks into your hands, an I-don't-believe-what-you-just-said look on your face as you locked eye contact with him. "Just so you know, you're definitely doing a poor job of pretending to be Reverse. Are you even trying anymore?"

"I- I AM THE REAL REVERSE!! HOW ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO PROVE IT?!" The male shrieked. His face was red either from the yelling or from how close you two were. Whatever's the case, you were definitely enjoying the moment.

"Fine. What's my favorite snack?"

"The food that takes up the most space in your food storage."

"That would be (H/S) and I hate that-"

"Then why do you have so much of that in your house...?"

"Because... You don't have to know the detail! Next question! What am I thinking right now?"

"That I'm not only handsome and good-looking, but also a very hot boyfriend?"

"Well technically there's some other things I would like to say about you- I mean... WRONG ANSWER!!"

"HOW THE HELL WOULD I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING?! SINCE WHEN DO I HAVE MIND-READING ABILITIES?!?!"

Pursing your lips, you stare at the male for a few more seconds before averting your eyes once again, unsure of what else to say as an awkward silence filled the room.

Reverse huffed as he settled himself on the couch, his arms crossed as he mumbled a few inaudible words to himself. Seemingly coming to a conclusion, he turned over, facing you with his hands out as if he either wanted a hug from you or he was inviting you to maul him, which you are really tempted to do so.

"Just... can we do this just this time? Please?" He asked.

"Give me 3 evidence you're the actual Reverse."

"You used to sleep with a (F/P). You are absolutely crazy over (F/C). Your room's practically a shrine for them and you would've have my head if I were to tell me anyone about these things," Reverse grimaced, confirming the fact that he was indeed, the well-known so-called villain that you know.

You grinned as you plopped yourself next to him on the couch, leaning your head against his shoulder as you fiddled with his fingers, just enjoying the moment with him.

"Ya know? It's kind of hard to believe that you're feared and possibly hated by loads of people when you're literally a big baby right now," You rubbed your thumb against his palm, your body absorbing his body heat. "I don't know, it just feel a little strange, I guess."

"I am not a big baby at all-" Reverse protested.

"So do you prefer to be called a small baby? Or big boi?"

"Well I- uhm.... Forget it-" He lowered his head a little, his cheeks dusted with a light shade of red as his voice faltered. "Can we just cuddle for, like, 5 minutes? Then you can go back to sleep."

You giggled as you rested your head on his chest, hearing his heart beat at a steady rate as you sighed in comfort. "Yea sure. Though I don't think it would last for just 5 minutes-"

The ends of his mouth curved upwards. Reverse wrapped his arms around your torso, pulling you closer to him as he breathes in your scent. "I'm fine with either way."

And that was why when your mom called to ask why you just woke up at 3 in the afternoon, you had to cover your red face as you tried your best to explain the whole thing to her while Reverse stood a few feet away, looking very much out of place and terribly aware of how awkward he was making himself look.

Yay.

---

Hey! So uh-
Hope this chapter isn't that cringe for you :'D

So here's a short announcement regarding about this book.
My school is about to start soon and I'll be way more busy this year so I'm not sure how often I can update my books-

I still want to write these stories but with school, studying and tuitions, I'm not exactly sure how much I can write in a day and I never really stuck to a schedule.
So what I'm most likely going to do is writing whenever I have the time and updates will definitely be slower so sorry about that...

Other than that, there's noting else I want to say so uhm...
Feel free to leave some scenarios, oneshots or whatever and I'll try to do it as soon as I can! :D

Also, bai- 
.w.