I'm getting married.

BTS profile

The three kids of Mr. And Mrs. Kim

Kim seokjin (21)
Kim Namjoon (20)
Kim Taehyung (19)

They divorced 15 years ago.

Min yoongi (21)
Jung hoseok(20)
Park jimin (19)
Jeon jungkook (18)

These four were Kim's cousins from maternal side. They were orphaned at
Young age and were left in Mrs. Kim's care as she was the only guardian left.

To feed the family, Mrs. Kim took over her father's business and steadily led the company to rise. Over the years, the progress of their business was enormous.

But in the process, she was too busy to spend time with her sons. The boys grew up in each others company.

They were all extremely handsome and hardworking since childhood.

They're very popular in school for being ideal students and are known as BTS.

Back to story.

At BTS house(9:00PM)

Everyone was eating quietly at the dining table.

Mrs. Kim: kids! I have something to tell you.

RM: what is it mom?

Mrs. Kim: I'm getting married to Mr. Lee.

Jin choked on his rice.

Jin: w-what mom?

Mrs. Kim: you know we've been together for many years now and he proposed last week. We're getting married. (Happiest smile)

Hobi: congratulations mom!

Everyone congratulated Mrs. Kim who was beaming with happiness.

Meanwhile...

Your house.

Mr. Lee and you were eating dinner. This was the first time you were eating together after you came back.

Mr. Lee: I need to tell you something y/n.

You: oh.

Mr. Lee: I'm getting married.

He was hoping for a good reaction. Maybe, just maybe, you'll change back to your old self.

You stopped for a moment before continuing eating.

Mr. Lee: the wedding is this Wednesday.

You stood up and left the table. He shouted from behind.

Mr. Lee: we'll be meeting her and your brothers tomorrow.

You: it's not 'we' , Mr. Lee.

Mr. Lee: y/n.......( 😞sigh )

Next day.

School was off due to weekend. You left the house early for exercise. Well, you were planning on spending the day outside to avoid meeting Mr. Lee's new family. You actually felt a little sad for them. They might also have same fate as you.

You successfully skipped the meeting but you obviously can't skip the wedding