Chapter 32: IG official

Did he just kiss me?

He did right?

I am not imagining it? Provided that it was just for a second but he did.

I WAS sleepy before but I am awake now.

Wide eyed I look at Gideon. I was trying to form some words but he leans down again and kiss me.

Tsup.

"Gid-"

Tsup. Another kiss.

"What ar-"

Yep you guessed it he kiss me again.

When he was leaning again I push his face away from me.

I sit up properly and face him. His face looks ridiculous like I kick his puppy.

"You don't like it?" The heck? Of course I do! I am not THAT crazy!
And what's with that tone? I've never heard him use that tone to me he sounds like a child who's going to cry.

Thankfully we arrive at his house and I remove my seatbelt. He is still sitting and staring at me with his teary eyes or is the light in the car just playing with my eyes? Maybe. Gideon teary eyed? Impossible.

I unbuckle his seatbelt and go around the car.
To his employees shock I drag him to our room. Yes OUR room. I already consider this house as my home.

I let him sit on the bed and he is looking at his hands now.

"Gideon look at me."

No response.

Tsk.

To his surprise I sat on his lap and grab his face between my hands and looks at him straight in the eyes.

Greyish blue to brown.

I kiss him. Just a peck.

He is wide eyed. Then I did not give him time to retort I kiss him in the lips again and again and again.

"Does that answer your question?"

He nodded.

He started to lean again but I push his face away.

"What love! I thought you like it." He protested.

"I do! but you know this is my first kiss and I am unexperience so we should slow down. I don't want to embarass myself when it turns out I am a bad kisser.

"Never."

I need to research on this. I'll go to the library on monday after work. I hope there is a book titled Kissing for dummies.
Maybe I'll ask the 3 musketeers "3M" for short. yep. I gave a nickname to Scott, Erick and Mark.

I don't want to embarass myself. I want to be ready when we go to the next stage of our relationship.

What is the next stage? We already hug, hold hands, kiss and what is next? I'll include it in my research too.

I kiss his cheeks and then get up to take a shower because I got exhausted with our date.

"Where are you going?"

"Getting ready for bed. You should too."

After showering I wear another set of my silky PJ's and went to the bed immediately.

This day was so fun but really tiring.

Next day

8am