Chapter 18 - HEROES VS STAIN PART 2

English is not my mother language!

Any grammar mistakes, bad English, typos & so on!

Warning! Contains Offensive Language!

Hope you enjoy reading it anyway! Thank you!

CHAPTER 18 

"Todoroki-kun! Boboiboy! I think our best option is to hold on by avoiding close combat until the pros get here!" Midoriya suggested.

"I'll support you guys from behind. Midoriya, you and Boboiboy try to distract him." Todoroki turned to them.

"That's a pretty big risk, but sure. Let's kick his butt." Thunderstorm nodded, combining his Thunder Blades into a dual blade form.

Midoriya, Todoroki, and Thunderstorm were ready to fight again! They can't lose hope now! That's what being a hero is all about!

"Let's do this! The three of us will protect them! We're going to save you Iida!"

.

.

.

The situation was still chaotic due to the attack from the three nomus. People were running and screaming in fear while they try to save themselves.

"Mom! Save me!" cried a little boy who was separated from his mother. He sat in the middle of the road, exposed to all dangers. Unknown to him, the winged-nomu tried to attack him from above.

"Watch out! Whirling Cyclone!" Cyclone's fierce wind attack directly hit the nomu, pushing the mindless zombie away from the boy.

"Are you okay?" The blue-themed boy slowly approached him while the boy nodded. "Come with me. I'll take you to your mother." Cyclone quickly took the boy with him.

After a few minutes of searching, they finally found the boy's mother, who was also screaming her son's name.

"Thank you! Thank you so much, hero!" The boy's mother thanked him, kissing her son while assuring that it will be okay now.

"My pleasure, madam!" Cyclone gave them a warm smile and proceed to help other people.

"Cyclone!" Ramenman called him through his watch. Yes, after his elemental watch was upgraded by Ochobot and TAPOPS it now has a communication function in it. The same thing happened to his friends' power watch in order for them to communicate easily.

"Yes!" Cyclone quickly replied.

"Cy, I want you to head east of Hosu City! There are no heroes to help anyone there!" The hero instructed. Cyclone was the nearest since he was currently at the south of Hosu City helping the heroes and saving the citizens.

A moment ago, Quake, Thunderstorm, and Cyclone agreed to split into three different locations. Quake and Ramenman will face Ejo Jo in the west, Cyclone with head south to help pro-heroes while Thunderstorm will go to Midoriya at 4-2-10 Ekou Street.

This way they were able to help everyone and protect the people around them. They just hope that their secret will not be discovered by doing this.

"But sir... The nomus is still attacking here!" Cyclone slightly protested.

"I know, but let's leave it to Endeavor and the other heroes! I want you to out the fire on the east just like you did earlier! Besides, if we let the fire to spread there, the more people will be injured!" Ramenman explained.