✔︎1-Freya Rose✔︎

Freya Rose

★Freya (Nordic) - goddess of love, beauty, fertility, war, wealth, divination, and magic★

Freya (Nordic) - goddess of love, beauty, fertility, war, wealth, divination, and magic

Freya had a very difficult life. Her parents died when she was very young due to a break-in in her parent's house. She didn't have more family so their close friends took her in: The LaRusso's.

Freya always felt guilty that she didn't do anything to save her parents so she begged Daniel to teach her karate which he gladly did.

When that happened Freya was only six years old. It was difficult at the beginning but she got the hang of it. Sam and Freya got along pretty well until she started hanging out with her new so-called 'friends'.

Freya was the opposite of sam. She kept to herself. For most of her life, she was homeschooled but she begged Daniel to let her do high school normally which he agreed saying "yes! You need some real high school experience"

She was a nerd. She wasn't ashamed of that she loved nerdy shit! All of it was fascinating to her. She was annoyed by people laughing at Harry Potter fans or star wars fans or anything it was so stereotypical.

Yes, Freya was quiet but she wasn't scared to give anyone who annoyed her a piece of her mind.

Now Freya was 16 and ready for high school what she didn't know how much drama she was getting into.

-

"Rosie! I'm driving you to school hurry up!"

Freya sighed, grabbed her things walking out of her room, and making her way to Sam's car.

"Oh my God Rosie! You look adorable"

She rolled her eyes playfully then gave her a smile thanking her. Freya got in Sam's car and she started driving.

"Are you nervous?"

"Yes but no- I mean ugh it's just everyone already has their people like their friends and I don't know anyone. I wish I could have done my freshman year there" Freya said looking at Sam.

Sam nodded "that's true but I'm sure you will make friends! You can hang out with me and my friend-" she started but Freya cut her off.

"Look Sam I love you but like I've said before I don't like your new friends. What happened to Aisha?"

She sighed and rolled her eyes. Oh no I definitely hit a nerve there Freya thought and said "look I'm sorry but- I mean moon is kinda nice...?"

She snorted "you sure?"

Before Freya could answer Sam parked the car "well I will see you at lunch or after school. Bye Sam" Freya got out of the car and started walking away to the principles office.

Freya walked into the office and looked around to see a guy sitting on a chair... Huh, I'm, not the only new student she thought

"Are you Freya Rose?"

She turned around to see a man "Yes," she answered with a fake smile.

"Welcome! We have another new student so you two can help each other- Miguel Diaz?"

The guy sitting looked up "yes sir?"

He motioned him to come over which he did right away. "Miguel Diaz this is Freya Rose, Freya Rose this is Miguel Diaz"

She gave him a small smile and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you, Miguel"

"Yeah same," he said with a cute grin on his face.

"You two have the same schedule for you guys to help each other. Good luck on your first day. You guys can go"

Freya nodded and turned to Miguel "what?" He asked nervous.

She rolled her eyes playfully "well let's go! We don't want to be late huh?" He shook his head no.

"Alright then let's go" Freya started walking out of the office and to their first period.

She heard footsteps behind her then saw Miguel walking next to her. "Hey so wanna be friends?" She asked giving him a small grin.

"You want to be friends with me?"

She nodded "of course you seem like you like nerdy shit like me. Come on! Do you like Harry Potter?"

He nodded "you like harry potter?"

"I LOVE harry potter!" Freya said laughing.

He giggled "what's your house"

"Hufflepuff, yours?"

"Gryffindor"

Freya snorted "I'm gonna have to see your Pottermore passport because I don't trust Gryffindor's"

"What? Why?" He asked.

"Well you see Gryffindor is a very popular house that everyone wants to be in because the main characters are in Gryffindor"

He rolled his eyes and took out his phone and believe it or not he did show Freya.

Huh, he is a Gryffindor.

"Whos your favorite character?" She asked him.

"Ron and dobby," he said proudly.

"Ron? Really?" She asked laughing at him.

He rolled his eyes and asked "well how about yours? Who's your favorite character?"

"Draco Malfoy and Severus Snape," Freya said proudly.

"There's no way- aren't you a Hufflepuff?" he asked confused. She rolled her eyes annoyed. "what does that have to do with Draco and snape being my favorite characters?"

he laughed "well aren't Hufflepuff's always nice and good?" he asked.

"oh my god, Miguel! that's not true. anyways do you want to sit together?"

He smiles at her and nods his head. They sat down and wait till class starts.

This should be fun

Edited: May 2nd 2021