𝑝𝑢𝑝

Matsukawa watched Yui walk off before looking back at the stage you were dancing. He looked at the pole as he imagined you dancing so beautifully and oh how he wishes you were only dancing for him. Running his thick fingers through his mane of curls he walked towards the club owner who was a sweet old man, the old man didn't actually own the club he was the face all he did was the hiring. Matsukawa owns the building and pays for everything, the alcohol, the furniture and everything. Matsukawa patted the old man on the back and pulled him off to the side.

"The girl shes has (s/c) (h/c) (h/l) and pink acrylic nails who is she?" he asked, the old man placed a hand on his chin thinking before leading the broad man to the office where he got a large filing folder handing it to matsukawa.

"Those are all the girl's that dance here, it's their files, their pictures are in there too" the  old man said, just as Matsukawa was about to ask another question a dancer popped  her head in the door calling for him. The old man apologized to him before walking to the dancer. Matsukawa began looking through the papers putting aside your friend Yui's thinking it might be helpful to him later on. His calloused finger pulled your file out of the rest and a smile spread across his features as he admired the picture of you that was attached to the piece of paper.

The file had everything he needed and more, your real name, address and schedule for the club. It also said you were a first year university student, connecting the dots Matsukawa figured you were working at the club to pay for school. He took the picture from the file and neatly folded it before putting it in his wallet. He took a picture of your schedule noticing that it was time for you to go home already. Putting everything back into the folder he walked out of the office heading towards the club's exit. His friend hanamaki saw him leaving and followed behind him as he strides towards the back exit where dancer's came out from.

You were talking to Yui about the guy from school you had been seeing as you opened the door. The cold December air stung against your cheeks, not watching where you were going you slammed into what felt like a brick wall. You let out a loud 'oof' noise looking upwards you were met with the same dark brown eyes from earlier.

"Matsukawa san, can i help you?" you asked in a polite tone he smiled a little looking down at you, (listen matsukawa is 6'4 so fucking broad idc what you say you'd be so tiny compared to him bye so sorry yes you will be looking up at him im sorry) he gave hanamaki a glance and with that he went to yui walking away with her.

"I want to take you on a date (n/n)" he said, you bit your lip shaking your head no as you began walking to your car matsukawa hot on your trail.

"Sorry you are very handsome and nice but a yakuza and i'm not sure if that is something i would want to be involved in" you said honestly throwing your duffle bag into the backseat of your car as he laughed. You bit your lip,his laugh sent a shiver down your spine it was rich and dark and the way that it sounded so deep like it came straight from his chest made you tempted to take his offer.

"I'd never let you get in harm's way pup" he said you rolled your eyes playfully,standing on your toes pressing a sweet kiss on his cheek before opening your car door he placed a hand on the door as you got in, he kept a smile on his face just watching you, he allowed you to adjust yourself in your drivers seat before closing your car door for you. Rolling down your window matsukawa bent over resting his forearms on your window giving you a dopey smile.

"I'm going to take you out puppy just you wait" he said

"Goodnight handsome" you said, taking your car out of park matsukawa stood up straight tapping the hood of your watching you speed off.

Hanamaki came back to his friends side seeing he was alone

"Damn mattsun she must really not want you" hanamaki teased as his friend just rolled his eyes.

"I'll get her it won't be an issue"

Matsukawa lit a cigarette walking back to the main entrance of the club pulling out his phone, without looking up he waved his hand signaling for his driver to get the car, he was typing rapidly on his phone sending  a message to an old friend.

"Hey kenma, it's matsukawa mind digging up what you can on someone for me the names (f/n) (l/n)"

"Yikes if your asking ME for more info i'd sure hate to be them,, i got it give

me 30 mins"

Matsukawa smiled at his phone as he got into the backseat of the car, the driver pulled out of the club parking lot going to his home. Sighing sinking back into his seat taking his wallet out of his pocket he pulled your picture smiling at it thinking to himself

She will be mine