¹ KIYOOMI'S HOT

SAKUSA INSPECTED HIS CONDO one last time before the girl and his mother arrived. He went to the living room sitting on the suede couch, pulling out his cellphone as he received a text message from his mother that they were heading up to his floor. A minute later, there was a knock on his door along with his name being called out. He stood up walking to the door swinging it open, he saw his birthgiver with a grin on her face.

     "Hi, my baby boy. I missed you so much," she beamed, pulling her son in a short hug.

The ravenette hugged her back as his onyx orbs trailed to a figure standing behind her. The female wore a black face mask with casual clothing, and her two suitcases beside her. Although half of her face was covered, he could easily tell that she had a soft smile just by looking at her eyes. His mother pulled away turning to the girl, "Kiyoomi, this is Y/N."

     "Hi, thank you so much for allowing me to stay with you," she said, giving a small wave.

     "No problem," he nodded, stepping to the side letting them walk in.

     "Help her with her bags, you're so mean," his mother lightly chuckled in a threatening tone. Sakusa mentally rolled his eyes as he picking up her suitcases.

     "Thank you," she smiled, earning a soft hum from him while he walked back inside. The girl trailed behind him, closing the door, she looked around admiring the neat modern interior design.

     "Unfortunately, I have to leave. I need to stop by the store to buy a couple of things for dinner. The husband's waiting for me," his mother spoke with an apologetic expression.

     "Kiyoomi, call me later," she said before turning to the female. "I'm sorry for leaving so suddenly, dear. Enjoy your stay here, and let me know if he gives you a hard time."

The woman chuckled giving his mother a quick hug, then she waved at the two before exiting the house. Frankly, the male hoped his mother could have stayed back a bit to avoid the awkward silence, but it was bound to come sooner or later. He saw the girl turn to him noticing she felt uneasy, "Um, let me show you to your room."

He carried her luggage, starting to lead the way through the hallway. "I can get those," she shyly said, referring to her bags.

     "Oh, no, it's fine. I got it," he replied, knowing very well his mother would kick his ass if he treated her badly. He pushed the door open using his foot as he set down her suitcases by the bed. The female quietly gazed around the room thinking how it was almost like she was staying in a hotel.

     "Does it not fit your standards?"
     "Huh, oh, sorry. I was just admiring it."

The male nodded, "Did you need anything, or have any questions?"

     "Um, where's the bathroom?"
     "Oh, my bad, it's right out here."

She followed him going to the door next to her room, and thanked him before stepping inside. Sakusa sighed to himself, this was the most social interaction he has had the whole day. He went back to the couch checking the time, but saw a text from his mother.

MOTHER DEAREST
7:33 PM

order some food, i don't
think she ate dinner yet