05

Yoongi stepped out and breathed in the fresh air. It was crisp and a slight breeze shook the trees.

"Yoongi I'm going to leave you if you just keep standing there!" She called out with a laugh before getting into her car.

"Don't you dare!" He warned with a smile before walking over. He got in the passengers seat of her little car.

"Sorry it's a little cramped." She chuckled at her tiny vehicle.

"It's cute. Don't think I've seen many of these back in Seoul." He examined the car interiors.

"Alright, to the park! It's a nice day out and I need some fresh air to clear my mind." She smiled before pulling out of the parking lot and driving to the destination.

She could see that Yoongi was just leaned against the door and stared out the window, too busy taking in the surroundings. She smiled, glad that he was being very calm about all of this. Deep down she did worry though.

"Alright, here we are." She parked the car and got out, distant sounds of ducks quacking echoed in the distance.

Yoongi just strolled along with her quietly, looking around and relaxing. Taking in the sounds of the ducks, the water and the leaves rustling in the wind. A luxury to him since they hardly got any free time.

"Are you alright? You're a little quiet." She asked with worry, peering at him.

Yoongi just shook his head and smiled around him. "You live in a beautiful place. I haven't walked in a park since I was a kid, this is really nice so I'm just taking it in."

"I usually come here to clear my mind, sometimes working in the creative arts industry really does your head in. I come here when I need to take a break so I don't get burnt out." She explains, her hands behind her back looking around.

It's quiet besides their voices, only the occasional jogger or two but otherwise peaceful and private. Yoongi for some reason couldn't take his eyes off her, the way the sun shone down reflecting on the lake making her eyes sparkle, he was mesmerized at the sight as they sat on the soft grass near the lake.

She did a big stretch and fell back into the grass, closing her eyes and relishing the feeling of nature around her. "Ah I wish I was always this free, it's been a while since I could have a break." She squealed when she stretched in happiness hearing Yoongi chuckle beside her, she opened a single eye to peek at him. "What? you should try laying back too, it's really relaxing." She closes her eyes against and let's out another squeal of happiness.

Yoongi decided to try it out too, laying back in the grass at the wind ruffled his hair. The warmth of the sun shining down on the cool day made him feel so comfortable, so free. He sighed in contentment at the feeling.

"Feels great huh." Hana spoke softly from beside him. He turned to look at her, meeting her eyes, she made a cute closed eyes smile, scrunching her nose that reminded him a little of Jungkook. "Never would I have ever dreamed for something like this to happen." She chuckled, rolling around before flopping back on her back letting out a big sigh of contentment.

He smiled at her cuteness before closing his eyes, an arm resting behind his back and the other laid out. "You're right. This really does feel amazing. I don't have to worry about paparazzi making some scandalous news or worry about sasaeng fans after me." He chuckled.

They laid there for a while, just enjoying each others company, listening to nature around them.

"In Korea, we'd call this moment 'healing'" he mentions.

"Healing? I mean that sounds about right." She smiled up at the sky, "this moment does feel likes it's healing all my worries away." She wistfully says.

"I believe you now, when you say that you can't speak Korean, though shouldn't you learn? I mean, you are Korean after all." She could hear his voice somehow closer, turning to look at him, he was propped up on his elbow looking at her.

She decided to shift and roll to her side to face him, leaning her head against her arm. "Yeah I mean, I wish my parents taught me when I was younger but. You're right. I probably should try and learn myself and stop blaming them." She let out a sigh of defeat.

He smiled at her, "yeah then maybe when we meet, we can actually converse." Her eyes went wide at his statement making her sit up in surprise.

"You mean, you'd want to meet me?" She gasped, "even after all of this?"

He thought for a moment for a while before silently nodding. "Yeah, I don't see why not." He shrugged for emphasis.

In all honesty Yoongi felt like he had a connection with her. Something he hadn't felt in a while and she exuded positive energy like Hoseok. It was pleasant being with her.

"Wow, I mean. I'm honored you'd want to stay in contact, but are you sure? I'm just.." she tried to find the words. "Me." Was all she could say.

She watched him get up from the grass, brushing off the loose leaves that stuck to him. "Well, I can already tell the way you handled the situation proves you're already an extraordinary person. If it were anyone else I bet they'd freak out and want nothing to do with me." He chuckled nervously. "I'm thankful." He stared out at the water. "That you're Army and you knew who I was. If you didn't it would have made things a lot harder honestly." He breathed out.

She wasn't used to Yoongi being so honest. But his lyrics for his raps were always so emotional and deep. "I feel like we're rather similar. That were able to open up one on one or show our emotions through our creativity." She mentions making him look at her curiously. She too smiles out into the water. "Maybe that's why we were brought together?" She hugged her knees shyly giggling and shaking her head. "Sorry, I'm just being silly."

"No." He said honestly surprising her.

When she looked at him he smiled at her with so much adoration her heart nearly leaped out of her chest. 

"I don't think you're that far from the truth." His eyes stray away from hers. "Usually I have problems looking people in the eye but for some reason I feel comfortable with you." He looked back up again capturing hers. "Weird huh." He bit his lower lip.

If her heart wasn't leaping out of her chest it was definitely doing somersaults in her stomach now. Yeah. Weird, haha.." she said dazed.

"Shall we go get your groceries and then take out?" He asked while getting up and brushing himself off.  "Here." He held his hand out for her to take. She just stared at it for a moment before composing herself.

When she grasped his hand, she felt her heart beat loudly, and he also experienced the same thing making Yoongi jolt his hand back rather suddenly. She yelped and fell back onto the grass.

"Sorry! I just— did you feel that too?" He asked her before offering his hand again. When she took it this time it didn't happen again as he hoisted her up.

"Y-yeah, that was weird." She cleared her throat. "Well anyway let's get going before the supermarket gets busy." She rushed, walking off ears red and a blush evident on her cheeks.

He quickly caught up with her, walking behind in silence as he stared down at his hand that once held hers, before lifting it up to his chest, feeling his heart hammer in it. He stared at the back of her head, this feeling completely sudden for him.

He felt like he was falling for her hard.