chapter 20.

" Not another word from you. I want nothing to do with you idiot ." May replied . She was angry. Who the hell did he think he was?

   " But my love. I still love you. Your mother was a mistake . I'm broke without you May . I have no money , I'm barely surviving everyday, at least help me out with some money ." He said to her taking some steps close to her.

    " And whose fault is that ? It's none of my business . Now I know why you were dating me . For my money . You were fucking the mother and dating the daughter and getting enough money from both but as soon as I caught you fools and my mother was cut off you didn't have anything and now you have the guts to come here and ask me for money? Your insane." She ranted out. How stupid she was to have even been giving him money. Spoiling him rotten with designer clothes and expensive wrist watches. She was blinded by whatever. How could she have ignored the red flags    he gave her. The subtle stairs he gave her mother, both of them disappearing during family dinners , him not giving her the attention she wanted.

   But she wouldn't cry . She had something real now to look towards. A boy that has quickly taken a great spot I her heart. She loved him so much as if he were her son. A man who cherished her and she knew she was already at the point of even loving him deeply. She had finally found peace and she didn't need bad old memories stopping her from being happy.

    " Get out. " She said quietly but he kept on approaching so she repeated it but louder this time.

    " GET OUT." But as soon as he reached her he grabbed her tightly by her hair with a dark sinister look on his face. Tight enough to make tears drop from her eyes as she cried out.

  " You are going to give me some money before I leave like the good girl you are."

She had never seen this side of him before. He was always calm and collected but now he looked like an animal ready to kill.

She reached her hands up to try to ease the pain on her scalp but his grip was too hard. She shook her head to motion No and struggled but that made him even angrier as he pushed her to the floor.

She was now screaming as she had hit her head on her desk on her way down. She felt pain seep through her head and she was certain bruises would eventually form. He approached her form on the ground and smiled wickedly.

   " If you don't give me the money I guess I'll have to take what you refused to give me you bitch. I'll fuck you till you agree to give me money."

No no. She thought in her head. He was going to rape her. Where the hell where the other employees ? They were on the first floor that was why they hadn't heard her and now she was too weak to scream.

Reece had left his office to come see his girl so he could surprise her with a date and maybe the day would end with them all cuddled up and making out. But what he saw as he opened the door to her office angered the fuck out of him.

His tesoro was on the floor a pool of blood around her head as she fought to stay conscious in order to fight off the psychopath who was removing his belt.

Red took over his sight as he gave the bastard a powerful right hook. The idiot fell to the floor as he spat blood on the floor beside him.

   " How dare you?! " He straddled him and punched him again. " How" Punch.
" Dare" punch. " you?!" Punch.

He was livid as he continuously punched the living daylight out of the bastard. He seemed to have knocked him out so he stood up and went to his baby.

  " Oh my love." He let out a sob. " Stay with me baby . Don't leave me I love you so much." A familiar female he seemed to have seen before entered the room and stood still.

   " Oh my goodness May." Chelsea said shocked at the sight in front of her. Maxwell took that opportunity to take off as Chelsea was shocked and Reece needed to help May.

" Call an ambulance fast please. " He said to her as she frantically went to get her phone.

Reece held her close to him tightly. She couldn't leave him now. He needed her more than she could imagine. He picked her palm up and placed it over his heart.

" Mi amore . I love you so much it hurts . You can't leave me and blue now . We need you . Just stay strong for us."

May could only hear voices around her. One voice Especially made her heart skip as he said he loved her but she didn't know if it was all in her imagination and all she remembered was being lifted up and taken to an ambulance  the sound of sirens very prominent in her head.

Vote. Comment. Share