-Lie

~Next Day

——-Lia's Pov ——

(Where is this mark.... uhhhhh .... how long do I have to pretend to be in love with him... it's so frustrating...!..... There are no more tears left in my eyes.... god help me... just then I saw Chen entering the canteen...yesterday he tried to console me I should thank him.... )

Lia ;
Chen...! Here...! ( I called him by waving him my hand)

Chen ;
Uhh umm hi

Lia ;
Here take a seat...

(He sat down and looked at me confused... )

Lia ;
Umm I actually wanted to thank you for yesterday.... I know I was rude to you... that's because I was not in my right mind..

Chen ;
Oh it's okay... ( he said with a smile)

Lia ;
I am sorry.... you were trying to help me and I just-

Chen ;
Like I said it's okay .... you were in your bad mood.... ( he said again with a sweet smile)

(Never in my life I have seen such a sweet and humble person.... he is nothing like mark.... I don't trust people anymore..... but why do I feel like I can trust him ..... I feel like he will never judge me.... right? .... no no what are you thinking Lia... all boys are the same.... )

Chen ;
(Clears throat) umm so I can leave now?

Lia ;
Umm wait.... let me treat you for coffee?

Chen ;
You don't have to..!

Lia ;
I want to reflect on my actions.... please let me treat you for a coffee for once...?

Chen ;
Fine....! ( he smiled again)

(Awww his smile is so cute... Lia what are you thinking .... haven't you already learned your lesson? No boys anymore.....but I can't ignore his innocent smile.... but is he innocent? Ahhh shut it Lia stop thinking weird things....! )

Rose ;
Hey Chen...! ( she waved her hands at him and approached us)

Chen ;
Hey Rose ( he smiled cheekily at her while she sat beside him... does he have a crush on her)

Rose ;
Umm aren't you Lia? What are you guys doing here? ( she asked looking at me and then at Chen)

Lia ;
Ahh it's me who called him... actually I wanted to apologise to him about something....

Rose ;
Oh.... well let me introduce myself ... I am Rose ... Chen's Best friend... ( she smiled brightly at me)

(They seem so genuine..... but this brings bad memories for some reason...well everyone aren't the same right? They must be good... finally I got to meet innocent people...I smiled back at her and introduced myself...and we talked about random things for sometime.... )

(Just then I saw Mark and Mina pass by holding hands.... I rolled my eyes and looked back at them..... strange they both were looking at them too.... )

Lia ;
Do you guys know them..?

Rose ;
Do you?

Lia ;
No I don't know them.. ( I shrugged) but do you know them....

Rose ;
Oh yea that girl right there used to be my friend!

Lia ;
Used to?

Rose ;
Yea but not anymore....

(I can't trust Rose she is friend of that Mark's girlfriend which means she is a friend of that mark too..... does that girl even know that Mark literally cheated on her with Me? Well she really believes in her boyfriend ... should I tell her ? A evil smirk grew on my face... )