Specials! 26: Next Heir's worry

Short Notice: This and the next set of Specials! chap would be a long chap.
_____________________________________

"Minna-san."

Rias placed down her utensils to make a short announcement. The ORC were currently having breakfast at the Vermillion Home.

"Today, we will be having a guest come over at the house."

"A guest?" Erin said curiously. The rest of the members grew curious as well.

"Who is it?"

"You'll find out soon." replied Rias with a smile.

After breakfast, the group welcomed the guest and they were slightly shocked upon recognizing him

“It’s been awhile, everyone. It is I, Millicas Gremory.”

Millicas had a small bag with him and he made a small bow in greeting.

"It’s been awhile since I last met him, but his introduction and actions are filled with elegance." Archaea said as she welcomed Millicas.

"Good day, Archaea-sama." He shifted his gaze to Sebastian. "And to you, Sebastian-oniisama. Please pardon my intrusion."

"You're not intruding at all." replied Sebastian. "Come, it's not good to keep you waiting outside the house."

The ORC gathered in the VIP room and after a while, Sebastian and Archaea had to leave for some tasks.

“Here is your black tea. Any sugar? If I remember, you always have two
teaspoons of sugar, right?”

“Yes, thank you, Akeno-neesama.”

Millicas accepted the beverage and took a slow sip. He then looked at Rias for confirmation and when Rias nodded, he spoke

“I came here today to be under Rias-neesama and everyone in the group, for observation.”

“Observation? Observing……what?” Issei asked

“Yes. I came here because I wanted to see the ways of Devils in the human world!” replied Millicas cheerfully.

Rias stood up and went behind Millicas while resting her hands on his shoulder.

“That’s how it is. There will be a time when Millicas makes his own group and makes a pact with humans. This boy knows this very well, but he said he wants to actually see the Devils that are living in the human world."

“Yes! I want to see from up close the living style of everyone here, who are
famous in the Underworld!” agreed the boy.

"Ah, so the next heir-sama is interested in the ways of Devils at such a young age." Tsubaki mused.

"As expected of a child from a noble house. He sure has good grasp of his future plans even at such a young age." Azusa remarked.

"I didn’t think about my future when I was a kid, you know? I think I was thinking about women’s breasts the whole time." Issei said and Tsubaki snickered at this.

"That’s still the same even now perv."

Before Issei could reply, Rias' words cut him off.

“It’s like that, so for several days from now, let’s live together with him. Everyone, please take care of him.”

“Please take care of me.” said Millicas as he stood up and made another bow.

"Hai. Let’s get along." replied the members in unison.

“I heard from Rias-neesama that Asia-neesama is someone who is like a little sister to Rias-neesama. If that’s the case, then Asia-neesama is neesama to me as well!”