012.

chapter twelve | DEATH EATERS
    RUN

THE WHOLE TIME RUBI AND HARRY were watching the game, they couldn't stop glancing at each other

THE WHOLE TIME RUBI AND HARRY were watching the game, they couldn't stop glancing at each other. every time either of them would catch each other, they both would blush and look away.

on their way back to the tent, rubi was singing with her siblings and dancing. they were celebrating because the irish had one even though viktor krum had caught the snitch.

rubi ended up having to give hermione 2 pounds bc she lost the bet on who would win. but she didnt care cause her favorite team won.

at the current moment rubi, fred and george were dancing like idiots.

rubi had a irish flag wrapped around her while she twirled in circles. fred intertwined their arms together and started twirling in circles with her.

"there's no one like krum!" the triplets stopped dancing to look at their brother as he stepped on a stool.

"krum, dumb krum." all three gasped dramatically

"he's like a bird that rides the wind!" fred, rubi and george start flapping their arms obnoxiously around ron. "hes more than an athlete, hes an artist." rubi snorts out a laugh.

"i think you're in love ron." ginny says while smiling sweetly at ron. rubi snickers. "shut up ginny" ron glares at ginny.

"viktor i love you, viktor i do! when were apart my heart beats all day for you." the triplets and harry sing mocking ron.

suddenly explosions come from outside. "it seems like the irish has got their pride on." rubi snorts at her brother's comment.

arthur comes stumbling towards them. "stop it!" he separates ron and george away from each other. "its not the irish." he looks down at rubi. her eyes widen.

arthur walks over to ginny and grabs her arm. "we've got to get out of here now." he looks at everyone in the tent. fred's first instinct was to grab rubi's arm.

they all run out the tent. fred grabbing on to rubi tightly. immediately as they step out of the tent loud screaming comes from everywhere. everyone's eyes widen at the destruction around them.

rubi's mind first goes to cedric. "dad where's cedric i need to find cedric!" rubi yells getting out of fred's grip to go find cedric. but arthur grabs her quickly before she could.

"no! cedric will be fine, he will be with his father, you need to get out of here!" rubi nods sadly, not really caring if something happens to her. she just wanted to find cedric.